Chapter 75

Aelia's pov

-

"Who?" I questioned, Luna laughed and climbed onto my body, her arms were on both sides my shoulder, she hovered over me.

Her wavy brown hair fell onto one side of her face, her golden necklace dangled in my face.

I didn't realize until now that the necklace is actually the letter 'A'.
I smirked and wrapped my legs around her hips. She raised a brow when I flipped us over.

I sat on her stomach, yes I was still completely naked. Luna's hands held my waist. Her thumbs drew circles against my hip.

"You're beautiful you know that?" I asked, a red shade appeared on her cheek. Isn't it amazing how dominant she could be in a second then because a teddy bear in the next?

Switch life.

"You're absolutely gorgeous, I mean. Look at you" she said, her eyes trailed over my body with her lips parted. She looked at me in awe.

It made my heart flutter and a familiar heat rose to my cheek. I swear no one makes me feel more loved than this girl.

"Shut up let me compliment you" I mumbled

"No" she pouted, I playfully glared at her

"Then you won't be accompanying me in the shower" I smirked and hopped off her waist. Luna's eyes grew wide

"Excuse me, what?" she asked dumbfounded

"I said-" I was cut off by Luna pulled me down onto the bed, her fingers cupped my face and squeezed my cheeks.

"What did you? I can't hear you" she smirked, I glared at her. I'm sure I looked like a bunny right now.

"Wuna, wet gwo of me" I tried to mumble out but it sounded ridiculous. Luna threw her head back in laughter, her hands slid from my face as she tried to contain her laughter

"Ahh man that was adorable" she laughed

"It wasn't that funny" I glared at her

"Wet gwo" she mimicked, Luna's laughter caused her to shift in place. She laid beside me. Our feet hung off the bed while our backs pressed against it.

I turned my neck to come face to face with the love of my life. She smiled while her eyes explored every inch of my face

"You're breathtaking" she mumbled, how could I ever stay mad at this?

"I love you so much" I muttered

"I love you more Aelia, hey I actually got something for you" she said, her hands reached down to her sweatpants. I raised a brow when she pulled out-

A/N the strap?

No! She pulled out a small jewellery box. I furrowed my brows as Luna adjusted herself. I pulled the sheets over my naked body and sat on my ass, facing her.

"I wanted to make a chain with our names on it, but I settled for just the first letters" she chuckled, her fingers snapped the box back and it revealed a golden necklace with a letter 'L' pendant.

"It's beautiful" I smiled, Luna reached over and hooked the necklace around my neck.

"Thank you" I smiled and pecked her lips

"Don't worry about it" she smiled sweetly

"You know... There's something I actually wanted to give you but I wanted to wait a few more months" I chuckled