34

y/n woke up first and felt a pair of arms wrapped tightly around her. she then realized that her arms were also wrapped around the boy lying next her her. they two were wrapped up in eachother, it made y/n smile. she burried her head into finn's neck for a little deciding that she didn't really want to wake him just yet.

after a few minutes she felt finn start to move around a bit. she pretended to be sleeping since that's basically what she was doing before he woke up anyway.

finn looked down and saw y/n tightly clung onto his torso. he let out a soft chuckle and squirmed himself down so his face and y/n's face met.

"are you awake?" finn asked poking her cheek.

"yeah," the girl responded, her eyes still closed.

"goodmorning, you wanna get breakfast?"

y/n's eyes opened immediately, "oh heck yeah i'm starving."

the two walked down the stairs together, finn stretching and y/n rubbing her eyes.

"so this is the y/n finn doesn't shut up about?" finn's father eric pointed to y/n and turned to nick. nick nodded as he took a sip of his coffee.

y/n gave a tired smile. "hello!" she spoke through a yawn.

"i dont shut up about y/n dad and you know what, thats okay. its okay to simp." nick spit out his coffee and bursted into laughter.

"whats a simp?" eric questioned with a puzzled look.

"finn," y/n answered causing everyone in the room to laugh a little more.

↴

sadiesink: HAHAHAAH

usera: y/n you are so unproblematic i take back the hate tweets highkey 😔

definitelynoty/n: PLSSS don't apologize i just wanna know why its a trend to hate 😭

irisapatow: yall that finn fan who apologized is just tryna get noticed. THEY are the ultimate simp.

userb: LMAO IRIS

userc: no YOU'RE the ultimate simp. For Finn 🤢

fellowyatt: he only simps for you 😳

finnskata: true.

sophialillis: you guys should play animal crossing with me 😌

definitelynoty/n: I BROUGHT MY SWITCH AND FINN HAS HIS DEADASS DROP THE FRIEND CODE.

userd: cutest couple online.

usere: theyre not dating ..

usere: i-

jaedenmartell: im gonna comment the emoji
🚢
🚢
🚢
🚢

userf: ship? more like 𝕤𝕚𝕞𝕡

userg: y/n rlly is livin the wattpad fanfiction life huh.

jgrazerofficial: sofiakbryant theyre gonna play animal crossing with sophia and not us :(

sofiakbryant: LET THE WHOLE Y/N'S WHORES GC PLAY WTF

finnskata: okay.

i was playing animal crossing
while writing this i felt inspired 😔