38

"finn!" the two heard in the distance. y/n turned and finn just nodded in the direction of the noise. "we have like ten minutes to get there, hurry the fuck up." it was nick in his car. he'd been waiting there for a while, but not long enough to be truly annoyed by it.

y/n and finn rushed to the car hopping in the back. without even putting their seatbelts on, nick began driving.

"alright, this may sound sus, but i'm gonna need you to put a blindfold on."

"that sounds really sus am i gonna get kidnapped?"

"perhaps." y/n laughed as finn took a blindfold and wrapped it around the girls eyes. "don't worry, that's not gonna stay on for long."

after about another minute, nick stopped the car. "hey, call me as soon as you're done so that i dont get in trouble for keeping you out too late and have fun," nick told the two. they agreed and said thank you before finn lead y/n out the car.

"alright, so, you can take your blindfold off in 3 .. 2 .. 1."

y/n took it off and looked up to see a beautiful restaurant.

"finn! oh my god i feel like i'm not dressed well enough to be here," y/n laughed.

"don't worry, no one is ever dressed up to go here. fun fact actually, it was designed to be a fancy restaurant, but overtime people stopped caring and came here like it was a normal one," finn smiled before putting his elbow out. "so, shall we?"

"we shall," y/n giggled as she locked elbows with the boy who began opening the door.

"nick wolfhard?" the waitress asked as she leas the two to the reserved table.

"thats my brother but, yes sure, he made the reservation actually."

"wow, wonderful, thanks for the information," the waitress said sarcastically which made y/n give her a small glare, but she stopped because in the end she didn't really mind. "your waiter will be here soon, just hang tight," she said with a fake smile before walking off.

"you know what we should do to piss people off?" finn said resting his elbow on the table and putting his head in his palm.

"posting something about this, i was thinking that too."

"or telling the fans that we ki-"

"NO. THEY WILL KILL ME."

"i was kidding y/n, but why would you care," he held y/n's hand from across the table, "when i'm here?"

y/n gave a soft smile intertwining her fingers with his. "i say we, or, you, post this," y/n giggled.

"you know what, i will."

↴

jaedenwesley: HOLYSJHXJDHDJ 🥺🥺🥰🥰🤚🤚

usera: who's that?

userb: y/nl/n .. obviously 😳

sofiabryantofficial: irisapatow how u feel 🦋

irisapatow: i feel great.

userc: awwww 🥺

jackdgrazer: OHHHHMYYYYGODDDDD ❤️❤️

userd: you guys wouldn't be cute together ngl .. 🤢

usere: disappointing finn.

sadiesink: can i renegade to the sound of you guys kissing 😍

userf: NSHDJJD💝💗💖💓💘💓💕

wyattoleff: i cant breathe

sophialillis: fr we dyin !! but im okay with it😌🤚

userg: um 🤮

y/b/f/n_y/b/f/l/n: wait i get my phone taken for 2 days for driving her to the airport when i wasnt supposed to a miss this content? im mad.