Chapter 14

A sea of people started entering Jack's house, being guided down to the basement. I didn't realize Jack had so many distant friends. I was sipping on my drinks, feeling intimidated by the amount of people. 

"Jack, bruv, I haven't seen you in a while," one guy bro-hugged Jack as he came in. He reminded me of the British version of a Chad. 

"Who's this angel? You finally got a real girlfriend?" the guy pointed out as he looked at me. 

"No, her name is Y/N. She's from the states and she moved here with me," Jack replied. 

"My name's Noah, gorgeous," he said as he extended his hand. I shook it and gave a smile, feeling way more outgoing. 

"So, if you're not together, I'm assuming that means I can flirt with her?" Noah asked. 

"First of all, you should be speaking to her, not me. I don't own her and you should treat her with respect," Jack said. I looked at Jack and smiled. I really liked what he said and it definitely made me like him more. 

"You're right. I'm sorry, sweetheart," Noah said to me. 

"It's all good," I said with a smile. 

"And second of all, hands off her," Jack said, playfully nudging him away from me. I blushed a little bit. 

"Alright, alright, bruv. I'll be downstairs," Noah replied.  

"Noah's a sweet guy, just doesn't always think before he does things," Jack told me. 

"He seems nice." 

"Why don't we head downstairs," Jack suggested. I nodded and followed him, definitely feeling the alcohol as I was walking. 

Jack was immediately grabbed by people wanting to talk to him, so I went off on my own. The big room with french doors was playing music with the lights going. There were a fair amount of people there, with a good amount outside in the halls and bar area as well. I decided to just start out here to ease into things. 

I walked up to a group of a few girls, deciding to make friends. 

"Heyy," one of the girls greeted me. 

"Hey. How are you guys?" I asked. 

"Good! Are you from the states?" a second girl asked. 

"I am." 

"I thought I heard an accent." 

I giggled a little, not used to being told I have an accent. 

"What's your name?"

"I'm Y/N. What are your names?" 

"I'm Erika," the girl who greeted me said. She was wearing a dress and had blond hair and green eyes. 

"I'm Emma," the second girl said. She was wearing a skirt and top with brown hair and brown eyes. 

"Kaylee," the third girl who hadn't spoken yet said. She had brown hair and blueish green eyes. 

"Nice to meet you guys!" I replied. 

"Nice to meet you too. Are you new here?" Emma asked, as if it was school. 

"Yeah I just moved a week ago." 

"Oh, awesome. Well, I'm sure it's helpful to make some new friends!" Kaylee chimed in. 

"Yeah, it is."

"Well, we should definitely hang out sometime. Do you want our numbers?" Erika offered.