-9-

[tiny waist]

'Beep beep beep!' Taehyung's alarm clock blared into his ears, causing the said male to rapidly awake from his deep sleep and groan at the sound of the clock.

"Did I really forget to turn off my alarm clock?" Taehyung asked himself even though he already knew the answer. A pout formed onto his golden face once he saw that it was only seven In the morning.

"Ugh" The brunette huffed out, slamming his hand onto the clock before he laid back down onto the bed. For Taehyung it was almost impossible for him to fall back asleep when he was woken up, so the boy lied motionlessly on the bed with his eyes halfway shut.

He tried to bring himself back to sleep but he realized that wasn't happening any time soon. A frown formed onto the boys face as he slowly got up from his bed and decided to wake himself up so he didn't have to force himself into sleeping anymore.

After doing his business in the bathroom and taking a quick shower, Taehyung ruffled his hair up a bit as he wrapped a towel around his tiny waist beginning to head out of the bathroom into his room.

The brunette wouldn't think that anybody would be watching him, that is until he heard a noise coming from the opposite side of his window. It sounded like a knocking sound.

Taehyung quickly covered up his chest with his hands as he turned around to face his window. On the opposite side he could see Jungkook's window with a sign on it which caused a huge heave of red to form on the brunettes cheeks.

"Nice bod."

Taehyung slowly looked down towards his small, naked, torso which caused him to only become more embarrassed that Jungkook was literally staring at him while he was half naked.

Taehyung quickly scurried to throw on a T-shirt over his chest and slid on some pants before unravelling his towel. I also forgot to close my window? Come on Taehyung The said male thought to himself as he made his way over to his desk to write something.

"Why are you up.." The cute boy wrote with shaky hands, still having a gay panic attack from what just happened.

Jungkook chuckled to himself as he picked up his pen and began to write.

"Couldn't sleep, had a lot on my mind. You?"

"Forgot to turn off my alarm." Taehyung laughed to himself as he wrote, still mad at himself that he forgot to turn of the device. He could've still been in dreamland dreaming about living in a mansion filled with puppies and an all you could eat buffet.

Jungkook could see that the younger seemed to be dozing off, but he didn't really care at the moment. The only thing on his mind was how sexy Taehyung looked in just a towel-

Stop thinking such things the raven haired told himself.

"Sucks."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows at the dry statement, nodding his head in response knowing that Jungkook was watching him. He didn't really know how to respond to that so he just sat still, not knowing what to do.

Taehyung was relieved once he saw that Jungkook began to write again.

"I was going to talk to you yesterday but I saw you were facetiming someone. Was it your boyfriend?" Jungkook wrote, completely forgetting that Taehyung wanted him to think that he was straight. His stomach turned a bit when he thought of Taehyung having someone that called him pretty and held his hand.

On the other hand, Taehyung was about to burst into laughter. The thought of him and Jimin dating made him turn into hystarics.

"Phht I don't have a boyfriend haha that was Jimin, I told you about him before I think."