-28-

[dancing in the rain]

"I still don't get it." Jungkook wrote onto the paper as he stared at his laptop in total confusion. Since Taehyung was known to be smart Jungkook asked for his help with online school which the younger didn't hesitate to agree to.

"Seriously? All you do is multiply the two numerators and then divide the fraction by X which leaves you to finally subtract the quotient by nine." Taehyung wrote as if it was as simple as adding two and two.

"Korean please, I don't speak math."

"Just multiply 36 and 29 and then divide that fraction by X then whatever you end up with subtract it by nine."

"I give up." Jungkook helplessly wrote as he slammed his computer screen shut, mentally and physically telling Taehyung he was over it. The brunette huffed in frustration as he watched the older put his laptop away. He was quite glad it was over anyways because trying to teach Jungkook math was like trying to teach a newborn baby how to do a backflip.

Taehyung chuckled at his own thoughts as he looked over to his other window that was still broken. It was almost pitch black outside and rain was heavily pouring down. Strangely enough Taehyung loved rain, especially the sound of it. It was calming in a way.

"How are you so smart." Was what Jungkook had written once the younger brought his attention back to the window making him break out into a smile. 

"Because unlike you I actually study." The brunette wrote. You could almost hear his sassy tone through the paper which caused Jungkook to smile as well. The two stayed staring at each other with a smile plastered on their faces before Jungkook picked up his pen again.

"I miss you." A frown appeared on the elders face once he wrote that, because now he was only thinking about how much he missed holding the younger.

"But I'm right here."

"No I meant like, I miss being next to you. Just being alone with each other, ya know?"

Taehyung felt his heart warm up once again as he kept reading the message over and over and over. 

"I miss that too.."

The two sat in silence for a bit more until an idea popped into Jungkook's mind. An Idea that he really hoped the younger would agree to.

"Are your parents asleep?"

"Yes, why?"

"Meet me outside."

Taehyung widened his eyes at what he read, trying to write something else out before Jungkook left.

"But it's raining?" The brunette tried to put up in time but was to late once he saw that Jungkook already ran out the door because he knew Taehyung would ask questions and he didn't want to answer them.

"Brat.." Taehyung mumbled to himself with a small lip smile as he picked up a jacket and headed out of his door, tip toeing throughout the house trying not to wake his parents up.

Once the male got to the front door successfully, he slowly creaked it open trying not to make a sound. Once the door was fully open the cold air hit him and made him shiver a bit. The brunette hugged himself as he slowly made it outside, closing the door behind him as he went to look for Jungkook.

Taehyung stood out in the rain doing a 360 turn trying to spot the older who seemed to be no where in sight.

 For a minute he thought it was a prank and was about to go back inside until he felt arms wrap around his waist from the back. The younger was shocked at first but calmed down once he realized It was just Jungkook.