-47 + trailer-

[memories]

Almost exactly a year has passed since Taehyung and Jungkook had their first kiss, a year since the younger recovered from the Corona Virus, and a year since Jungkook first won the lion for the brunette at the festival.

And here they were.. Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Mr. Lion, and Mr. Bunny all packed together in the same car that was driven to the festival a year ago. Since then only minor reports of the virus have come up with only 10% of the population having it, so now it was less of a worry than it was before.

"Babe can you drive any slower." Jimin groaned to Yoongi who was driving at around 12 miles per hour because of all of the traffic since the six of them were almost at the festival. "Glady." The older sarcastically stated as he slowed down the vehicle even more.

Namjoon and Jin were busy playing video games on their phones while Jungkook and Taehyung were too lost in their own world that they didn't even hear anyone who was talking.

"Okay guys we're here." Yoongi stated as he parked the car in one of the parking lots, Namjoon and Jin hopping out right when parked while Jimin waited with the older for the two that were still in the backseat of the car playing with their stuffed animals.

"Mr. Lion is getting bored of this car ride." Taehyung mumbled as he held the lion in front of him, speaking as if he was voicing the stuffed animal. "Mr. Bunny agrees, he can't wait to get out of the car so he can give you a piggyback ride."

"Ehem." Yoongi cleared his throat, both of the males heads snapping up to look at the older not even noticing they were at the festival until now. "We're here lovebirds."

"See Yoongi you drive so slow they didn't even notice we parked."  Jimin commented before getting out of the vehicle, the older groaning before hopping out as well to meet up with Namjoon and Jin who were getting ready to head to the festival.

Taehyung and Jungkook giggled to each other, both stepping out of the car to meet up with the others. Everyone raised their eyebrows once they saw Jin laughing in hysterics while pointing to his boyfriend.

"A bird already pooped on Joon!"

The said male only pouted while looking down towards his shoe that had a big white mark on it, frowning even more when he heard Jin's non stop laughing.

Taehyung made a disgusted face while staring at the elders shoe to which Jungkook laughed at once looking at the youngers side profile. The older of the two tapped the brunette's shoulder to get his attention.

"Get on my back." The raven haired whispered, bending down a bit so Taehyung could hop on before they sprinted off to the festival without the rest of the guys noticing.. still holding their plushies in their hands.

The stuffed animals were now a bit thrashed and not as clean looking as before, but they were still the same. To them they didn't care what they looked like on the outside because the memories that were hold within them stayed the same.

"I know right! And then I- wait, where's Taehyung and Jungkook?" Namjoon questioned once he realized the two weren't there anymore, everyone else turned their heads to see if the two were actually gone. The group sighed once they realized they probably ran off with each other, again.

"I wouldn't be surprised if we saw them hugging each other on one of the floats in the parade."  Yoongi commented, intertwining his hand with Jimin's as the four of them began to walk to the festival. Rainbow colors were being thrown around everywhere which was something they all appreciated, it made them feel welcomed in a way which brought smiles to their faces.