Chapter 9: Jealousy

We finished the last scene for the episode and the tension was thick between me and Junta. I'm surprised that the scene didn't suffer because of it . Maybe because the scene reflected our actual feelings. I am now currently in his car and looking out the window trying to avoid conversation. I felt so bad for yelling him. He cared about me and I pushed him away. He kept his eyes on the road and I wonder what he might be thinking.
We got to our apartment's parking space and we got out the car. He didn't even pay me any attention and I clutched my bag out of fear. I hate it when he gets like this. When we were in the elevator. Nothing. My heart was pounding from every second out of anticipation knowing he was gonna do something. We went our apartment door and he got the card and I just watched out of fear and he slid the card in the slot and opened it. I slowly walked in and I took off my shoes and put down my bag and once I did Junta went up and slammed me into the wall. I gasped and he put my arms above my head so I couldn't do anything.
"Do you know how frustrated I am right now?" He leaned in for a kiss and I leaned in, but then he moved away. He got off me and paced back and forth.
"DAMMIT! You know I hate when another man puts his hands on you! You said, that this wasn't gonna happen again but here you are. Do you know how hard it was to NOT punch the lights out of Ayagi on set for kissing you like that?" He went up to me and shook me violently.
"Huh, do you?" Tears started to pour and soon enough I started crying.
"I'M SORRY! Everything you say is true it's just, that..." I felt like I really let him down. I hate when he gets like this. I felt really disgusted that Ayagi kissed me and all I did was stand there in shock. All these emotions... Juntas eyes soften and he held me softly and lightly pulled my face up to his and kissed me gently. I resisted but how long can you resist the temptations of an angel.
   "I'm sorry Takato, I get this way because I never had someone excite my heart like you do. If I didn't know any better I'd lock you away." He was real close to my ear when he said that, his breath tickling me a bit. Why do you abuse my heart so, Junta. I slid down and curled myself into a ball. Junta leaned down.
   "Takato, look at me." I reluctantly lifted my head up. He smiled sweetly.
    "Look at your ring." I reached and got it out of my pocket.
    "Mi tesoro, my treasure. We made an oath to one another, I don't want to let you go. Tell me you feel the same." Oh, Chunta. I kissed him really hard and I accidentally fell on top of him. I love you so much, more than you know because I'm afraid you'll grow tired of me and leave if I say so. I deepen the kiss and Chunta flipped us around so he's on top of me and he starts to roam my hands all over my body. I moaned out.
   "Chunta~ w-we can't do this here aah-" He flashed me a devilish smile and picked me up bridal style.
  "Then let's continue on our bed Taka-Darling~" I crossed my arms and yelled out of embarrassment.
   "DAMMIT YOU PERVERTED ANGEL! LET ME GO!" I was trying to push him away but he didn't even falter and placed me gently on our bed and gave me an innocent smile, too bad he's gonna do something perverted. And the night faded away with him fucking me for continuous rounds.

   663 words! (Excluding this outro) kind of a short chapter compared to my other ones but don't worry more will be coming on your way. And if you're wondering why there's no smut it's because I don't know how to write smut and I take my stories seriously and I don't want it to become trash just because of a bad smut. I'll practice writing smut but that means I'll have to reference somewhere. So yeah, baby steps. That's it, my PSA is over, peace out my peeps.
   Adiós, ¡Hasta Luego!