Chapter 11: The Interview

We were all done with the photoshoot and I was chugging down a bottled water and my manager came up to us and said.
"Get ready boys, because you have to do an interview in thirty minutes." I nodded and continued to drink and went into my dressing room where I changed into my regular clothing.
I went back to the shooting room and my manager gave me directions on where the interview would be. I thanked him and went to the lounge down the hall. I walked in to see everyone in the room already.
"Come, take a seat." The reporter said. I took one next to Chunta and the girl started recording.
"With all these handsome men I kind off feel jealous." She joked.
"Don't be, you're stunning." Chunta said, and he thinks that I flirt.
"Oh you're just a catch, I bet the mistress at home is so pampered." If she means pampered by shoving his dick in me every chance he gets, then yeah. Although, I will admit that he does a lot of stuff for me like cook, and repairs stuff, and helps me clean around the house. I was still reminiscing about all the good times I had with Chunta and he tapped my shoulder, then leaned close to me.
"Sajou, were you imagining yourself as my mistress?" I blushed, was I out of it that long?
"Ahahaha, I guess that I'm the worlds most huggable men even to guys." He went in for a kiss but my hand blocked him.
"In your dreams, ham actor." Junta was trying to tickle me and we ended up play fighting. Junta won and pushed me over and the back of my head landed in Ayagi's lap.
"I feel like this is deja vu." I say jokingly and Ayagi blushed and I got up from his lap and recomposed myself. The reporter laughed and commented.
"It looks like the director was right about you three being lively. With a smile I said.
"Well of course. I would like to think that we're good friends on and off the set." The reporter crossed her legs and asked.
   "So Sajou, how does it feel to act with the two people who you've costarred with in the recent past?" I put on a smile and said.
   "I would say it's fun for the most part, rekindling stuff from our last production. We have even seen each other offset too, right guys?" I looked at Ayagi, and he crossed his arms and shrugged.
   "Yeah, coincidently we all were in Honolulu at the same time, even Narumiya. We all caught up and watched some Dolphins and a fire show about some pagan god." She clapped hands together.
   "Really, that's amazing, what a coincidence!" The interview went on for sometime and it was finally over.
   People were packing up stuff and I bowed one last thank you and adieu before Ayagi rested his arm around my shoulders.
   "Hey Takato, we should get drinks after we wrap up." I removed his arm from my body.
   "Oh no, I'm not falling for that again." He put his hands in a pleading position and asked.
   "Please, I'll pay." I consider the pros and cons and agreed by my own terms.
   "Okay, but the drinks will have to be non-alcoholic and we can't be out to late because we have work." He pumped up his fist in the air and yelled excitedly.
   "Alright, let's go!" He grabbed my hand and escorted me away.
   "What about my boyfriend though?" I looked back at him and I see him talking to another reporter and Ayagi  said
   "Forget about him, he's grown. No need to worry about him. You need to be more worried about where you want your drink from." He didn't seem worried so I didn't press matters any further. Just where are you taking me Ayagi?

658 words! (Excluding this outro) short chapter but I felt it was necessary to cut off the chapter here or else the chapter title wouldn't hold true and it would just be Ayagi and Takato hanging out. Next chapter there's some fluff, maybe some spice if I feel like it. I'm hitting all my main points, I'm have way done with this book I feel like, and yeah. Peace out my peeps.
   Adiós, ¡Hasta Luego!