Chapter 24: Let's Plan for Something Magicial

Before Note: l uggghhh, I asked, and you guys wanted smut so..... yeah. 😬 Sorry if it turns out bad. Onto the story.

   "Chunta, d-do you *hic* love me?" He was driving the car and responded.
   "Of course, Taka-Darling. Why would you think otherwise? When I first had you all to myself I told you that I'll make your heart, never forget mine." I was awe struck and teared up.
   "It's just that, *hic* I really love you Chunta!" He chuckled and continued driving us home.
   "Is that so?" I smiled at him.
   "Yes, I do, I really do!" He laughed some more and I yawned.
    "I'm getting a little bit sleepy." He looked at me through the rear view mirror.
   "Oh, don't get tired on me now, not with all the trouble you caused at the bar. Remember you still haven't, 'entertained the groom'." I shuddered from his words getting turned on.
   We entered into the apartment and I had mouth on his neck kissing him sloppily. He pushed me off.
   "No, not yet. Let's wait until we get into our room." I smirked and got cocky.
   "Aren't I usually the one telling you *hic* that?" I continued to kiss him. He let out a soft laugh.
   "Heh, got me there though, I wanna be the only one to see you in such a vulnerable state." The elevator dinged signaling we were on our floor. As soon as it opened Chunta grabbed my hand, went and unlocked the door, and quickly pinning me up against the wall pressing his lips against mine, his lips in sync with mine. The kiss was hot and it felt as if I was going to melt.
   "See how disheveled you are just by a kiss." He gave me a peck and went up to my ear, tickling it the same he always does.
   "What you did back there, flirting with me in public nonetheless, was such a turn on. You didn't know how bad I wanted to fuck you on the table but then, people would see your erotic face and we wouldn't want that." He started to kiss down upon my body, careful not to leave marks on my neck. I moaned. He smirked and looked at me.
   "Do I turn you on that much?" I was panting hard my checks flushed, rubbing my thighs together to get friction down there. He noticed what I was doing and throwing me on our bed.
  "Ack-" I let out from the shock.
  "That not nice playing with yourself in front of me." He was attacking all my sensitive spots.
   "Ack- Aaaahhh~ Ngh!" He seductively chuckled.
   "Yes, we're the only ones here so don't be afraid to let it all out." I kept moaning and melting under his touch, feeling as if I've received 'shakipat' (Shakipat means 'divine touch', the word comes from Hindu origin)
He starts to finger me saying really embarrassing stuff to me.
"Heh, your hole is tighter than usual, maybe we haven't done it in awhile." I blushed and covered my head with a pillow.
   "S-shut up, don't say embarrassing things like that." He took the pillow I had and looked at me with gentle eyes.
   "Come on Taka-Darling, look at me." He kissed my shoulders and grabbed a condom.
   "Like hell I wou- Aaaggghhhh~!" He went inside and I groaned from pain and pleasure.
   "You're so erotic when I do this to you." I was shaking underneath his touch.
   "N-No I'm not, shut up-Ngh~!" He started to move and soon enough he started pounding into me. I kissed him hard as he continue to fuck me. I grabbed his face and with my drunken ramble I admitted.
   "You're beautiful, you know that? I only want you to have eyes on me and nobody else, okay?" He snuggled into my hand.
   "I wouldn't have anyone else but you." He went in deeper and I was in pure ecstasy.  He was keep pounding into me as I was clawing at his back afraid I'd slip to far in the moment. With a few more thrusts he grunted out.
   "Shit, I-Imma 'bout to cum." He fastened his pace
   "M-me too..." I said in a weak voice.
   "Then let's cum together." Chunta held my head as we hit climax.
    "Aaaaagggghhhh~!" I came as white ribbons streamed out of me. Chunta rode out the rest of his climax and pulled out. We were both panting hard and he threw away the condom and joined me back in bed. I turned over and hugged his torso. He laughed and patted my hair.
   "What's with the sudden affection?" I hugged him tighter.
   "Shut up. I just want something to hold."
   "Clingy much?" He jokes and I gave him a death glare.
   "I see... even when you're drunk still you're Taka-Darling." I rested my head on his chest snuggling up to him, my eyelids getting heavier with every second.
    "I see how it is, good night Taka-Darling, I love you."

   It was morning and I woke up with a massive hangover.
   "Ugh, what happened?" I say aloud. Chunta handed me a cup of water and an aspirin.
   "Thanks Chunta." I took the pill and set the cup down. Chunta went on the bed and laid next to me.
"You really don't remember?" I felt my forehead and groaned.
"Not really, I just remember fragments. Oh!" I perked up, "I do remember feeling better after throwing up." He shifted over towards me.
"All the stuff you did last night and you remember that?" He joked. I nudged him a little bit.
"Hey, I don't remember you telling me I should ease up on the drinks."
"Well I don't think it was smart to get drunk and make a ruckus in the bar." My face dropped.
"Wait! How drunk was I yesterday?" I ask.
"You were so drunk that you stood up on a table and started inviting people to our wedding." I blushed from embarrassment.
"Tell me you're lying." He pulled out his phone and showed me the videos of last night.
   I exploded into a massive blush looking at the stuff I did. I said in a quiet voice.
    "Who even recorded all this?" Chunta perked up.
   "Narumiya Kouhai!" I turned away from his phone.
   "Please... show me no more." He snaked his arms around my waist and saying stuff in my ear.
   "You were also saying really cute stuff yesterday and begging for me to touch you." I stiffened as blushed some more.
   "I really *hic* love you Chunta, you're beautiful, I want only you to have eyes on me and nobody else." I tried to get away but he just held on me tighter.
    "L-Let me go, you perverted angel!" He continued to embarrass me.
   "I just want something to hold." I put my hand over his mouth and pushed him away.
   "Okay, enough of that!... It's embarrassing." He let go of me and I laid back down and sighed.
   "Finally, I can relax. We have nothing planned for today." I sighed and sunk my face into the pillow. He looked down at me and I know he has that stupid beautiful smile plastered on his face.
   "Do you really thing we're done yet?" I groaned.
   "Look, if you want another round then I'm not giving it to you." He laughed and replied.
   "No, it's not that." I turned my head and stared at him.
   "Huh?" The Chunta I know is a horn dog who doesn't refuse rounds. He quickly realized and started to frantically move his arms saying,
    "No, it's not that! Normally I wouldn't refuse such an offer but we have to be on set for our final interview issued in three hours." I got up and grabbed his shoulders.
    "Huh, and you didn't think to tell me!" I growled.
   "I'm sorry, but you looked so cute past out like that." I kept shaking him back and forth until I pushed him back on the bed. I got up grabbed his white button up and walked into the kitchen not saying anything.
   "Takato, Taka-Darling, please don't be mad!" He whined as he went up to me. I huffed and stuck my nose in the air. He put his arms around my waist.
   "Come on, don't be mad, just remember after this interview we're gonna go to my grandfathers country, and we're have a whole new life ahead of us." I look down.
   "I wished we had more time, I didn't know the day would come so quickly." I expressed my worries to him. He kissed the back of my hand.
   "Don't worry about it love. I promise I'll make it worth your while." I chuckled.
   "We still don't have a plan like usual, somehow this is just like you." He held me even closer.
   "Okay then I ask for this to be in our loose idea for a plan." I giggled at his actions. He spun me around and dipped me.
   "Let's plan for something magical, mi amor." I blushed and nodded me head and we started to get ready for the interview and the rest of our life, together, and somehow, thought of us together made the thought of marriage less scary.

   1519 words! (Excluding this outro, and before, and foot note.) This chapter took so long to write just cause the fact that, I never wrote smut before. I worried about it being natural and not just 'I stuck my dick up a bitch and I made her go crazy' but flow naturally in my story. It wasn't of course needed but I asked. @wheredobby, are you happy? Was it good. I did it for you cause you said so. I'm sorry I'm not good at making this type of stuff 😖 I swear, I'm just a little Cuban girl. And to address me being gone, I'll try my best to write two chapters for next week cause I didn't do so this week. With that out the way, Peace out my peeps.
Adíos, ¡Hasta Luego!