Chapter twenty-eight

Chapter twenty eight: but they don't know my name.

***

Going back to school was horrible, who would've thought that we had to do everything we missed in one day?

This school was horrible, I want to go back to my old school.

I still didn't make any friends, because I'm lame. I was busy shoving the papers in my bag, I heard footsteps next to me, and when I turned to see who it was. A girl was standing next to me, carrying her books. She had golden blonde hair, green-ish eyes, and she was smiling that showed two dimples, and she wasn't short but not tall either.

"Hey, I am Annabelle," she chirped. "You're the new girl, aren't you?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "I'm Scarlett."

"Beautiful name," she grinned. "Is this seat empty?"

I nodded, "why do I still count as the new girl?"

"Because you're still new, it takes one month for the students to start calling you by your name," she replied, sitting down.

"But they don't know my name," I chuckled.

"They will," she winked at me. "You're beautiful, and they always know the name of a beautiful girl."

"Thank you, you're gorgeous," I smiled.

"Like you," she bit her lip.

***

I hung out with Annabelle, and found out a lot about her. Her parents are divorced, because her mother only gives birth to girls, and that she has four other sisters. Her father remarried a young girl, and they had another four girls. Her mother also remarried, and she had three boys. She lived with her mother, she said that she hated her father. I also found out that Annabelle was lesbian, which I had no problem with, of course.

I was on the way to the house, when I received a text message from Leo. The problem was, I never text and drive. I waited till I reach to see what he wanted, and when I saw the message, I smiled.

Every day comes, and you never leave my mind.

I bit my lip as I texted back.

Another day comes, and I still miss your beautiful smile.

I got out of the car and made my way to the condo, I opened the door with my key. I went inside, and I slammed my body on the couch in front of me. I was tired.

I didn't want to stay in that school any longer, not only because they give a lot of work, but I miss my friends and text messages weren't enough, so I messaged Noah.

I want to go back to my old school:(

I closed my phone and went to the kitchen, I looked for a snack, my phone vibrated, I went over to get it, and it was text message from Noah.

Are you sure? You know it's far.

I would have to see Chase everyday, so was it really worth it?

I'm not even fighting with this dude, and I still didn't want to see him, don't ask me why.

... maybe?

After a couple of minutes, he replied.

Stay for two more weeks, if you still did not like it, I will enroll you to your old school, I promise.

I smiled, and I agreed. I texted him 'okay, see you soon', and he sent me a winky face. I ran up to my bedroom and locked the door, I needed to relax my mind.

That's why I slept.

***

A very short unnecessary chapter, I'm so sorry! But I wanted to introduce Annabelle, because Scar needed girl friends.

Nothing special happened in this chapter, but hopefully the next chapter will have some drama in it.

Thank youu!!

Please vote and comment!