Chapter thirty-nine

This was supposed to be an epilogue, but once I was done with it; I realized that it was the longest chapter I've ever written so the epilogue will be up tomorrow or after this update.

Enjoy the very long chapter.

Chapter thirty nine: three years later.

***

three years later...

"I can't believe that this is happening," I jumped excitedly.

Annabelle sat on my bed with a grin on her face, "me too, I'm so happy for you!"

"I'm going to miss you, Anna," I pouted, sitting next to her.

"I'm going to miss you more, Scar," she hugged me, and I hugged her back. "But this is your dream, you deserve it."

I smiled at her, I heard the door open, and we both turned to see who, it was my dad.

"Hey, sweetie," he walked over to us.

Dad couldn't remember anything from the past, but he did his best to remember, however; he didn't. He didn't care about the past, he said that he didn't mind not remembering, because he'd be here with me until the end. He didn't show me, but I knew that he was upset over the fact that his 'wife' was in prison. Even though he didn't remember, he tried so hard to make me feel loved, and he surely did make me feel like I have a father who never left.

Oliver accepted to live with us when he graduated from university, he said that he'd help with the rent as long as he had a bit of privacy. However, Noah politely refused to move in, something about the condo he's living in and how expensive it was. In addition, Noah got married three months ago. He married a girl named Camila, she's Hispanic and she's 25 years old, she's really gorgeous and I don't know how she agreed to marry him; Noah is not a good looking man, maybe because I'm his sister.

By the way, I'm just kidding.

On the other hand, Oliver didn't want to date until he wanted to settle down, and until he found the right one. He wanted to find a proper job, and he wanted to save money to buy his dream house and car, then he wanted to get married and have kids with the girl of his dreams.

When they all wanted to find a good job and get married, I wanted something else in life. I wanted to live in Stockholm, Sweden. I felt like it, and I wanted to live in a different country. I was only going to stay there for a couple of years, not forever. I had to make a decision though, because Chase refused to leave his family, but he also refused to let me stay because this was my dream to live in a different country.

I understood that he didn't want to leave his family, but I didn't want to give up yet, I asked him everyday if he wanted to move with me, but he kept refusing until I respected his final decision.

Chase attended the university of California, but I didn't attend University when I graduated, I took a one year break, and then I decided that I'll continue my study in Stockholm. My dad wasn't going to let me move alone, so he decided that he'll come with me.

I finished packing a couple of days ago, and I was finally ready to move on with my life. We were going to have a dinner with the whole fam, so we all went to Joey and Eleanor's because we were so many that restaurants do not really appreciate it.

We walked to their house, because it was literally close to ours. I knocked on the door, and Luke opened. I teared up when I saw him, he grew up so fast. He's taller than me now, he grew his hair a bit, it reached way under his ears, a smile crept on his face as he wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me closer.