Chapter thirty-four

I love giving hints but I won't spoil, and I have this urge to give you some hints that happen in this chapter :(( I'm trying so hard not to.

Chapter thirty four: my dad's first love.

***

I was sitting on the couch between Oliver and Noah, we were watching Peter Pan, my favorite movie when I was a kid. I looked at Noah, "when will I meet your mother?"

"You don't want to," Noah shook his head.

"I do," I frowned. "I want to know my dad's first love."

"She wasn't dad's first love," Oliver sighed. "She was his only choice until he found a way out."

"I have an idea, why don't we have a gathering? I'll invite Eleanor and the boys, you will invite your mother," I suggested.

"One tiny problem, our mom still doesn't know that you live with us," Noah furrowed his eyebrows.

"We don't have to tell her that you live with us, we invite her over and tell her that we missed her," Oliver shrugged. "Noah, don't even start, we can't just hide it forever."

"Hide what?" I asked.

"My mom," Oliver replied, he kept eying Noah. "I'll call mom, and you call Eleanor."

I grabbed my phone with a huge grin on my face, I dialed Eleanor's number and placed the phone on my ear.

"Hey, sweetie," Eleanor picked up the phone.

"Eleanor, hey! How are you?" I greeted her.

"I'm good, I think," she laughed. "How are you, dear? How are your brothers? All good?"

"Yeah, we're all good," I smiled. "Speaking of my brothers, we are having a family gathering, and we would love it if you and the boys can join us."

"Of course, dear! We all missed you, especially Chase who can't stop talking about you," she said.

I blushed, "tell him I missed him more.

"I see things are starting to get better between you two?"

"I tried to find someone else, I tried to move on, but I can't because Chase is one of a kind, and my love for him did not fade away."

"I'm really happy to hear that, Scar! Chase is an amazing guy, and I know I'm his mother but trust me, he's something else."

"I know. Oh, by the way, the gathering will be tomorrow if you're free?"

"We're always free for you, darling."

"Then it's set, tomorrow it is."

After we said our goodbyes and see you's, it was Oliver's turn to call his mother. He looked nervous, but he covered it with a smile.

"Mom? It's Oliver," he said. "Yeah, I know, I'm sorry.... no, no. Yes, we both missed you very much."

"I didn't miss her!" Noah whispered.

"Shut up," Oliver mouthed to Noah. "So, mom, Noah and I are having a small family reunion, if you would like to come. Awesome, I'll see you tomorrow? Yeah, okay. See you, bye mom."

Oliver looked at Noah, "she's coming."

"I finally get to meet the evil witch," I smirked.

"Even the evil witch is offended," Noah mumbled.

"Let's go grocery shopping, we need a lot of things for tomorrow," Oliver stood up. "And we're all going."

"Fine," Noah groaned.