cop car (suspense/fluffish)

warnings: none

word count: 950

"whats up guys! its sam and colby, and today we will be sneaking in to this abandoned office building." sam yelled into the camera, pointing back to a building behind you guys.

"and we have our friend, (y/n)!" colby stated, pointing over to you.

you smile and wave, "im only here because jake and corey didnt want to come." you laugh. the boys nodded in agreement.

as a group, you started on a trail to the building. "it seems safer to go around the back of this building, we drove around the perimeter and didn't see anyone, but we wanted to be careful." sam explained to the camera as you guys walked down the trail.

"yea, im not trying to go back to jail again!" colby said getting close to the camera, then running off in front of the boy filming. sam turned the camera to you, laughing slightly at colby.

"im not trying to go to jail period." you said, following what colby was doing. you ran behind him, jumping up on his back. to your surprise, he caught you, holding onto your thighs. you wrapped your arms around his shoulders to secure yourself from falling.

"you know, you guys are not being very sneaky." sam called out to you guys, also talking to the camera. he cut the camera, holding it by his side. sam ran up to you guys, now having the group all back together. colby slowly put you down as you guys came up to the office building. you guys stopped to grab the go-pros out of the backpack sam was carrying.

sam handed off the camera to colby before he began talking. "so we found a way in" he started, pointing to a doorway that didnt have a door on it anymore. "and since (y/n) is new to exploring with us, we are making her go first." sam revealed to you and the viewers who would be watching later on.

you made an o shape with your mouth, shaking your head. sam and colby both laughed. you walk past the boys going up to the doorway. you slowly peek your head in. it looked pretty safe. the room that you were about to enter looked like a janitors closet. you entered into the room, hastily walking around the room, once you saw that the coast is clear, you waved in the boys.

"we should go up top to put an explore sticker on." colby whispered. you nodded, sam was already off in another room exploring.

"we should see how long it takes for sam to notice we have left." you say to colby. he smirked then nodded. you guys ran up the stairs as quietly as you could, trying to avoid any creeks or broken glass on the stairs. once at the top of the stairs, you both were giggling like little kids.

"let's go into this room." you said, pointing at a room down the hall. colby shinned his flashlight down the hall as you guys walked down the hall. the room that you guys entered was an old office.

"you think this was like the head of the companies office?" colby said, walking around. "it's huge!" he whisper yelled. you laughed, shinning a flashlight around the room. you walk over to the window, looking out of it to see what you could see.

"colby..was there a white car here when we got here?" you asked softly, turning to the boy.

his eyes got wide, "no. why?" he asked, walking up behind you to see where you were looking at. you pointed to a white car that was in the front of the building you were at. colby grabbed you by the shoulders, pulling you away from the window.

"that's a cop car!" you exclaimed

"we need to find sam and go." he whispered, beginning to exit the room.

"so no sticker?" you joked. he rolled his eyes at you a little, before going down the stairs.

"sam!" he whisper yelled when he got back to the main area.

"sam! cop!" you followed, exiting the same door you came out of.

you and colby began to run out of the building, running down the path. sam was behind you, running just as fast.

"book it! he's coming!" sam yelled.

you could hear the cop yelling at you guys in the distance, but all of you guys were running to dear life back to colbys car.

as you neared the car, colby fumbled with his keys to get them ready to start the car. you were out of breath by the time you actually got in the car.

"go, go, go, go!" you yelled, afraid of getting caught. colby started the car, put it in drive, and sped off.

"well, wasn't that fun for a first video with us, (y/n)?" sam asked, pointing the camera back at you. you shake your head while laughing.

"definitelyyyyy not, i wasn't expecting to get chased out by the police. if it wasn't for colby he probably would have seen me earlier!" you explained, looking at colby who seemed to be focused on the road.

"i mean, yeah, you were standing in the window like you were ready for someone to see you." colby said, making a goofy face to the camera.

sam recorded the outro to the video, telling everyone to hit a certain like amount for you all to come back and actually put a sticker up on a room. you voted for 50k likes, you wanted to make it hard for them to get it so you wouldn't have to come back and get caught.