handcuffs (fluff/smut)

warnings: handcuffs!! oral!! dominant colby 

word count: 970

"hey, (y/n)?" colby said as he walked through the front door of his apartment.

you peaked your head out through the bathroom door, you were in the middle of finishing applying your makeup since you planned on going out to do some grocery shopping for colby. "i'm in the bathroom." you called out, stepping back in front of the mirror.

colby came into the bathroom, placing a bag next to you on the counter. he had his camera in his hand, which could only mean he was up to no good.

"so..want to do a video with me?" he asks, pointing the camera at you.

you laugh a little, raising a brow. "i mean sure, what are you going to make me do?" you question as you put your hair up. colby then reaches his hand inside that bag he brought inside. he pulled out a box which had pink fuzzy handcuffs inside. the boy shook the box in front of the camera. you covered your mouth as you bursted out in laughter.

colby took the handcuffs out of the box, throwing the box across the bathroom to get rid of it. he opened one side of the handcuffs, he grabbed your dominant hand, then shut the handcuff around your wrist. he clipped the other side to his wrist.

"we are going to be doing a 24 hours handcuffed together." colby lifted up your arms to show the camera. you held your thumbs up, giving a nervous smile. he explained somethings that you guys are going to do later on to the camera before stopping the recording and setting it down on the bathroom counter.

"at least they are soft." you said, touching at the cuff on your wrist.

colby laughs, "good, that means your wrists won't hurt after a while."

"woah mr. brock, that sounded sexual." you raised a brow, leaning back against the counter.

colbys cheeks turned pink, his eyes widening. "what? oh my god- (y/n), no, th-hat's not what i meant." he was flustered by your statement, his sentences coming out as fragments.

you giggle, pulling the boy closer to you by his shirt. "didn't know that handcuffs were your secret kink." you said while you were still giggling.

colby shivered a bit, his eyes going dark. he undid the handcuff that was on his wrist, clipping it to your other wrist. "you wanna keep laughing?" he was holding on the chain that connected the handcuffs, pulling you even closer. you shook your head slowly.

"good girl." he whispered. colby admired how quickly he got you to be submissive. he began to lead you out to his bedroom by your wrists.

"lay." he commanded, pointing to a spot on the bed. you complied, laying down on your back, head up on the pillows. colby hovered over you, smirking down a you. "you look so cute." he muttered, running his fingers up and down your arms slowly. you blush, squirming underneath the male.

colby leaned down, pressing a soft kiss to you lips. you kissed him back, grabbing fistfuls of his shirt to pull him closer. you were hungry for his touch. his hands began to roam around your body. his hand slid up under your shirt, causing you to gasp a bit.

"are you okay with this?" he whispered, hovering above your face.

"mhm..you rings are just cold." you said with a shiver. he giggled softly, apologizing as he pulled off his rings, setting them on the side table. colby went back to kissing you, hand back up your shirt. he caresses you breast underneath your bra. his lips moved to your neck, open mouthed kisses began to trail all over your neck and collarbones. soft moans were escaping your lips, your legs squirming around.

colby stripped of his shirt and jeans, chucking them on the floor. he slowly pulled off your pants and underwear, admiring you. colby pushed your legs apart slowly, leaning down. you immediately tangled your hands in his hair the best you could, the cuffs made it a little tough. he pressed slow kisses up your inner thighs, working his way up to your heat.

"c-colby. stop teasing." you whined, tugging at his hair. he let out a small noise at the tug. his mouth parted as he began to lick at your folds. moans and whines left your mouth as he sped his actions up. his tongue swirled around, causing you to gasp and tug harder at his hair. colbys thumb circled around your clit, making your noises even louder. your hips bucked up and down, eyes screwed shut.

he pulled away after a few minutes, "i don't want you to cum yet." he said as he pulled off his boxers. you whined a bit at first.

colby lined himself up with your entrance, one hand on your hip. he slowly pushed his member in, you arched your back, heavy breaths leaving your mouth.

once he bottomed out, he began to move his hips slowly. with every thrust his nails dug harder and harder into your hips. you felt a pit that was starting to grow in your stomach as the boy pounded into your special spot.

"c-close." you stammered out in between whines. colby leaned down to kiss you as his thrust got sloppy. you let out a loud moan as you rode out your high, nails digging into colbys stomach. he pulled out quickly, jerking himself until he came onto your lower stomach. his breathing was heaving, soft moans still leaving his lips.

he kissed your neck, cheek, then finally your forehead. "i think- i think i'm going to scrap that video." colby laughed a bit, eyes widening as he bit at his bottom lip.