tan lines (smut)

warnings: fingering

word count: 738

thank you for 100 reads!!

you peek out of the window of colbys bedroom. it was sunny, as it usually is in la.

"it's a nice day today." you say to colby as you walk back over to the bed, plopping down next to him. he was on twitter, and replied in a small hum. you give him a kiss on the cheek before standing back up.

"i think i'm gonna go tan." you look at your arms, giggling a bit. "i'm kinda pale, could use some color."

"my ghost girl." he said softly, smiling.

you rolled your eyes at him with a smirk. "just wait, imma be as tan as you!" you called out as you disappeared into the bathroom to go put your bathing suit on. colby was laughing from the bedroom, but you ignored him.

you put on your bathing suit, it was a simple tied black bikini. you grabbed a towel off the shelf in the bathroom, just incase you decided to dip onto the pool. after returning to colbys room, you grabbed your phone and headphones to listen to music while you tanned.

you jogged downstairs, going towards the outside door.

"going swimming?" jake asked, as he walked out of the living room to the kitchen.

"maybe, i dunno yet, i'm gonna tan for now." you replied as you opened the door. you made your way to where the pool chairs, laying your towel down on the chair so it wouldn't burn you. you lay down, facing up to the sun. you put your earbuds in, shuffling your music. you let out a content sigh, shutting your eyes.

after a few minutes, you began to dose off. the sun felt nice on your face. it was very relaxing.

to your surprise, a pair of lips were pressed against your neck. you jumped and shuttered, pulling your earbuds out. you open your eyes to see colby hovering behind you, a smirk on his face.

"it's rude to disturb a girls 'me time' you know." you said, tossing your phone aside.

he pouted, "i'm sorry. i couldn't resist. you look amazing." he placed his hands on your shoulders inching them closer and closer to your breasts. you smack away his hands.

"people are home!" you scrunched your face at the male.

colby shook his head, "the only person home was jake and he just left to get stuff for a video, so..." colby moved his hands back to where they were, squeezing softly at your breast. you let out a soft groan, shutting your eyes. colby slipped his fingers under your top, beginning to circle around your left nipple with the pad of his thumb. soft moans left your mouth as he did so.

"i wanna see more of my beautiful girl.." he whispered in your ear, undoing the top. he pulled it off, tossing it on the ground next to him. you shivered a bit, feeling a little exposed. he pressed kissed all down your neck and chest. he sucked softly on each one of your nipples, teasing you. your hands tangled in his hair, tugging hard.

"babe, please. i want more." you whined. he smirked, standing up a bit. he ran his hand down your stomach, dipping straight into your bottoms. his middle finger circled around your clit, causing you to gasp. you grabbed onto his wrist, pushing his hand down further into your bottoms. colby took the hint, pressing a finger up to your entrance. he slowly pumped the finger in and out, watching you squirm and moan. you reached up, palming they boy through his shorts.

this made his movements quicker. he quickly added another finger, making you buck your hips up.

"fuck. colby. i'm close." you said through breaths, legs going wobbly. colby pumped his fingers quicker, as your hand palmed him quicker. a loud moan left your mouth as you came onto the boy's fingers. your legs shook as you rode out your high. just watching you made colby cum in his shorts, he dipped his head down on your shoulder as he came, pretty moans filling your ear.

"that good?" you giggled as he pulled his fingers away from you.

he kissed your neck up to your lips. "hush. i just didn't have enough time to take em off." there was a whine or his tone.

you kissed his cheek, still panting, "cute."