"What are you doing up so early?"

Hi guys! I actually started kinda imagining this years ago, but I was always to lazy to write it, or not creative enough to finish it. I used to imagine what Robin and Raven as a couple would be like just as a joke, but I started to realize that they legit belong together. I was laying in bed one time imagining my own fanfic before I knew what the term "fanfic" was. Now I'm actually sharing it. This is my first fanfic, so I hope you enjoy.

     It has been three hours and Raven hasn't gotten any sleep. She tried meditation, but that didn't help at all. Eventually she opened her door and proceeded to trudge down the dark empty hallway toward the open-concept kitchen. Tea. Tea was the thing she needed and desired. She made her way down to the open concept and started brewing her tea when the famous Boy Wonder turned to her from the couch. "What are you doing up so early?" he asked. "I can ask you the same thing" she responded, the same way she did on the roof that one time.

   "Slade is on the run again" he said frustrated. "So you're awake at 3 A.M. becausssssse?" Raven questioned. "The other villains are striking during the day." "What other villains? We defeated the brotherhood of evil, remember?" she spoke. "Yes, I remember." "So?" she argued. "So, what?" he debated. "Robin, what's the real reason you do this at night?" she interrogated. "Fine, I have insomnia and have trouble sleeping at night." he admitted. "You still have yet to tell me why you're awake, Miss Mysterious." "I can't sleep. I've been laying in bed for 3 hours and I can't sleep." 

   She grabbed her tea after pouring it from the sizzling kettle. She went down to sit next to her fellow teammate. They chatted for a little bit, and Robin decided to take a break from hunting Slade and grabbed the remote. "Wanna watch a movie?" he asked her. "Sure." He put on a movie and Raven started to shake. "Raven? What's wrong?" "I'm just cold." She was right. Robin felt her and her hands were pretty cold.  He scooted in closer so she would have more body heat.

  Soon the two fell asleep one the couch, Raven's head on his shoulder, Robin's head on hers. They stayed there for quite a few hours. It was 11:15 A.M. when they woke up, and since it was the titans day off, they usually slept until 11:30, so they both got to their rooms to freshen up before anyone gets any suspicious ideas to why they were sleeping together on the couch that night. Raven went back to her her room, as did Robin to his. They headed down just as the other titans were. On their day off they usually went out to get pizza or something like that.

   They were in the car and Beastboy was telling jokes as normal, and Starfire laughed at them all, even thought she didn't understand half of them. Beastboy realized something though.  "Raven? You seem less grouchy than usual..." he pointed out. She just rolled her eyes and said "That's because I got more sleep than usual. I usually get 4.5 hours, which is quite unhealthy, but this time I got 7." "What ever you say, Rae. If you went to bed at midnight, then how did you only sleep 7 hours? We all woke up at 11-ish. Did you stay up late with someone? he teased." Raven just glared at him, and Robin defended her by stating that Raven's personal life is none of our business. Raven agreed and thanked him, which caused beastboy to joke "So it was you she stayed up with?" he laughed. "BEASTBOY, DON'T THINK I WON'T THROW YOU OUT THIS WINDOW" she threatened.

   Although it was a joke... Cyborg could've sworn he heard the two talking late at night so he decided it was time for Detective Cyborg to pay a visit. He had his plan ready and tonight, he would go on a steak out to figure out what actually happened and if there is anything going on between the two birds.

    They arrived at the pizza place and ordered a meat-lovers for Cyborg, Pepperoni for each Robin and Raven, Cheese for Star along with a whole bottle of mustard, and a vegetable pizza for BB. The bill was actually $0.00 because they had free pizza for life. After defeating the brotherhood of evil, they were given special privileges almost everywhere. They were just enjoying their pizza until a gust of wind came out of nowhere. There was a pink-haired sorceress on the back of a young speedster. IT WAS JINX AND WALLY! They came to a halt and Jinx back flipped off his back and greeted the titans. It took a bit to get used to, but the newly good Jinx started to grow on the rest of the titans. 

    After a little bit of chatting, Jinx and Kid Flash had to get going because they were buying a new place since they live together now, and Jinx can't stand the one they're in now, and of course Wally, being the romantic fool he is, grants every one of Jinx's commands, although Jinx doesn't ask for much because she loves Wally too much to make him do all that even though he would literally buy her a 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO if she asked. She cartwheeled into a back flip, landing on Wally's back right before they zoomed off.

   Although Robin was doubtful in trusting Jinx, after what happened with Terra, he must remember he went against his team twice, almost three times, and that the line between good and evil isn't as clear as he he used to think. In the grand scheme of things, he is glad he let Jinx become a titan. Wally has been so much happier since, and Jinx is one less criminal to fight, using her powers for good. Plus she's good help for Wally in case he gets hurt.

   "He really loves her... and she loves him?" he thought to himself. "Yeah..." Raven replied to his thought. Robin was shocked to how she new what she was thinking. "We have a bond remember? " she mimicked from what he said on her birthday. "You really like to mimic me, don't you?" he asked. "It's one of the few things that bring me joy..." she said bluntly. "Do I bring you joy?" he questioned. She froze at the question itself, not knowing what to say while simultaneously holding back a little smile, trying not to blush. "You all bring me joy" she stated. Anyway, I feel like I'll never get anyone that loves me as much as I love them like Jinx and Kid Flash..." he said sadly, and a bit suggestively. "What about Starfire?" she said confused. "What do you mean?" he said a bit shocked. "Well I mean, she likes you, you like her...?" Raven whispered as softly as possible, but the other 3 weren't even paying attention.

   "I don't like her, everyone thinks that, but I don't." "You were jealous when she was had to get married, you seem to favor her, plus you danced with her at Kitten's prom" she said irritated. "I don't favor her, she shouldn't marry someone she doesn't love, and I only danced with her because I wanted do dance with someone I didn't wanna kill, and it just so happened she was dressed up and wanted to dance as well." "So you really don't love her?" she asked. "No, I really truly don't." he said with a frown. She could tell by his voice, and by their bond that he was being sincere. She then did a little Snoopy happy dance in her mind, but had a small smile on the outside. She then thought to herself: why was she so happy about this? Does she like Robin? Then it finally hit her... She had liked Robin this whole time, but didn't realize because she kept all her emotions locked up, which she doesn't have to do anymore since she defeated Trigon.

    Little did Raven know, the bond and empathy went two ways and Robin started to feel a little weird. He likes Raven he thought to himself, but Raven couldn't read that part. But guess what... Surprise! Cyborg had listened in on the entire conversation that was spoken out loud. He was now 10x more suspicious and knew that he definitely had some spying to do...