𝓓𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓒𝔂𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓰

Hiiii! Part 3 is super secretive and a bit dramatic XD My best friend knows that I have a character named Det. Cyborg and we both think it's really funny for some reason, and for my science homework, I was used as an example. My teacher used my name, and said that I was botanist, but I didn't have a clue (heehee puns) what that meant so I looked it up and found this picture and said to my best friend "Look! It's Detective Cyborg!" because of the magnifying glass, and we both died laughing lol

      Robin had discreetly crept down the shadowy hallway toward Raven's room. He had asked if they can talk about their sleep issues. Raven responded "Okay, but we can't do it in the tower, if someone catches us alone together, they will ask questions." Robin went down and told the titans that Kid Flash had needed help and that he was to go alone. About 10 minutes later, Raven said she was going book shopping because she was bored with barely any crime fighting, and she had read all of her books 3 times, so needed new ones. Starfire asked if she could go, but Raven replies with: "It's the old, boring book store that you don't like."

   Cyborg had noticed it was odd that both Robin and Raven had left the tower alone on the same day. He knew this could only mean one thing... that this was job for Detective Cyborg. He had told BB and Star that since nothings going on, that he wanted to take the T-car out for a spin. The other two, bored out of their minds asked to go, but Cy said that he really wanted to be alone since he needs a break from the noise in the house, and they understood.

    He had caught up to Robin and Raven who were just pulling into a restaurant, and Cyborg said to himself "They're going on a date, I knew it." Cyborg followed them in but kept his difference. He needed a disguise. He wasn't sure how he was going to pull it off, but he had an idea. He grabbed his disguise and waltzed into the dining room.

    He had a waiters outfit on, serving anyone but them. He couldn't hear Robin's full sentence but he did hear: ".....been happening for two or three years." Det. Cyborg was really confused, but kept serving until he heard a high-pitched male voice yelling at him. "You don't work here, and I don't want to have to pay you either, OUT!" and Detective Cyborg was thrown out of the restaurant. 

                                  ~𝘔𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳...~

        Star had found a video camera and decided to start a cooking show. Her first video was titled: How to Make a Bowl of Cereal. She had a glass bowl laid on the kitchen counter, pouring the cereal into the bowl, while putting the box back into the cupboard. She poured the milk into the bowl and put the lid back onto the now opened, gallon jug that was just bought last night. She had picked up the bowl in one hand, and the jug in the other. She had dropped the jug and couldn't catch it because she was holding the bowl. The lid wasn't on tight enough and the milk spilled every where. In panic she accidentally dropped the bowl too, making an even bigger mess.

                                   ~𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵...~

     Cyborg was kicked out, but that didn't mean he wasn't gonna find a way back in. He had a new disguise now. He had a shmancy black suit which obviously meant a matching black top hat. It had of course been accompanied be cheap monocle and a faulty mustache (that let me just tell you, he rocked). He had to sneak back into the restaurant and get a table. He had been in there for 5 minutes, and it was going really well, except for the fact that Robin and Raven were barely even talking. It wasn't much longer until a waitress named Karen had called for the manager. Cyborg was a bit irritated until she saw Karen pointing at him and saying "He's the one who stole my uniform and dressed in the bushy, blonde, fro wig! He also used the lipstick I had in my apron!" 

   Detective Cyborg had been removed from the restaurant once again, but he was more annoyed with Karen. Her voice was so bitter! She sounded like a trucker who obviously smoked a lot. She basically sounded like the owner of The Drowsy Gator  in Scooby-Doo: Mystery Inc. But none of that mattered now, he had another idea on how to disguise himself...

                        ~𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛...~

       Star was picking up the glass from her shattered glass bowl, trying to get little amounts of cuts as possible, however she had no idea how to get rid of the mess. Beastboy barged in to get his 7 snack of the day to see a big mess on the floor with a timid Starfire holding broken glass. "Star! First off, Dude! What the heck happened in here!?! Second off, throw that glass away before you cut yourself." She threw away the glass to reveal her already cut, bleeding hands. "I am most sorry, friend Beastboy. I was making a cooking video of me making the most delightful crunchy morning snack when I dropped the milk, and the bowl of cereal." she said solemnly. 

    Beastboy has rushed her over to clean her wounds and bandage them as she said "Please don't tell the friend, Robin." "I won't Star, as long as you promise not to do this again." he chuckled, as did Starfire as they both promised. They both still had no clue how to get the kitchen clean. Then, Starfire had an idea. "Oh, follow me friend Beastboy!" she yelled in a joyous way as she grabbed his arm and flew off quickly.

                     ~𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝...~

      "3rd time's a charm" Detective Cyborg thought to himself as he sneaked back into the restaurant hiding in a potted plant. He was there for sometime listening in, inching a little closer each time Raven and Robin weren't paying attention. He heard something about Raven's nightmares but was interrupted when a child said "Mommy? Why is that man inside that plant?" loud enough to make both Robin and Raven turn their heads at him. 

   "Cyborg?" Robin said confused. "What are you doing here?" Raven said harshly. "Me?!? Why did you two both lie to leave the tower and come here?" "I'm not the one who dressed up as a plant to spy on their friends!" Robin yelled as the 3 exited the restaurant. "I came here because I was suspicious to why you two both left at the same time on the same day." "Hey, I left 10 minutes later!" Raven snapped. "...And here we are." Cyborg argued. "Well we left to come here because we have been having some problems lately because we have this weird bond connecting our brains from when Raven went into my mind, and it has been acting really weird lately, and it's hard to concentrate while thinking about it, because of all the chaos in the tower." 

    Cyborg knew that Robin was lying to save their a**es, and Cyborg pretended to believe the lie, so he could get more information about this whole ordeal. "Okay, fine. I apologize, but it's still not right for you to lie and keep secrets." he said, which made Raven and Robin a bit guilty but shrugged it off with a "We're sorry as well." The 3 of them still angry went into 2 separate directions after Cyborg walking away, then turning back a few seconds later pointing at Robin, then saying: "And that's Detective Cyborg to you."

              ~𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡...~

       Star and BB come back from the supply closet with a mop and dust pan attached to a broom only to find that Silkie had made an even bigger mess. In fast attempts to clean up before the other titans got home, Star quickly flies Silkie to her bedroom and locks him in there, while BB mops up the milk, leaving Star to sweep up the soggy cereal finishing seconds before the other titans walk in, and everybody assumes everything is normal while each of the 3 groups of titans hold their underlying secrets from the others. They all proceed to head to bed after being brutally exhausted.