Hungover

Hey guys. I'm am super stressed with homework and my kitties. My boys had to go to the vet yesterday. They both got fixed, but the vets found something wrong with one of them so they had to give him an incision :( I'm failing math, and school ends in two weeks so I have to finish my missing assignments as soon as possible. My mom won't let me do anything fun like practicing skateboarding, or hanging out with my friends. I am trying to juggle my life so I am very very sorry if I upload late. If I miss a day, I'll try to do a double upload, but doubles take like 3 and a half hours, so yeah. I also gotta clean my room and sort my clothes after I get my work done, so I am very busy but you guys are important so I'm still uploading every day. My mom can't take away my phone and laptop because I use both of them for school ;) Hope you like this chapter. Comment ideas below.

    The titans woke up regretting the night before. They all had terrible hangovers. They couldn't have any alcohol, but they already had some when they thought it was a normal punch, so they decided to drink more. The next day they found out it was Damien who spiked the punch. Figures. Anyway, none of the titans could move. They all felt like sh*t. Wally and Jinx dropped by the tower acting all lovey-dovey and romantic. Wally seemed happier than usual, which is unusual because it's almost impossible for Wally to be even happier.

   The titans all decided to watch some TV. They binged the entire first season of 'H20: Just Add Water' with Jinx and Wally. Starfire kept saying how much she wanted to be a mermaid, which was a bit irritating. About 3 episodes in, Wally and Jinx had fallen asleep on the couch, cuddling. 

   It was the 5th episode in and Beastboy ran to the bathroom to vomit up his breakfast. Cyborg had called him in the make sure he was okay and ended up pushing BB out of the way to toss his cookies as well. Raven was laughing about this until her hungover came into effect and started throwing up, and next thing you know... all five of them each had a bathroom to clean. Jinx and Wally hadn't gone to the party, so they were fine except for the fact they're passed out on the titan's couch.

    A bit later Starfire was caught looking up how to become a mermaid, and no one wanted to be the one to tell her that they haven't been scientifically proven to exist. A bit later all of the titans had fallen asleep and Jinx and Wally had left the tower. The one who had the least amount of drugs was Robin, so his hangover wasn't as bad as the other's were. Of course, BB wanted to act like an adult being the youngest, so he drank a bit. Starfire, being naive, didn't know how much harm vodka could cause... Cyborg just drank it to have a little bit of fun for once in a while, and Raven... well Raven probably had the most due to the fact she got into a drinking competition XD.

    The crime alert went off. It wasn't any villains, just everyday bank-robbing civilians. They knew the cops wouldn't get there fast enough, and Wally couldn't speed over because he and Jinx were moving into their new house. The titans knew that unfortunately, they had to stop the bank robbers with a hangover. Robin was watching from the roof of the bank, Raven and Starfire flew around scanning the perimeter trying to find out how they got in, Beastboy stuck in through the vents, and Cyborg used his tech to disable the alarm. 

    After they handed over the criminals to the police, they decided to go out for pizza. It was the first crime in a while, and they voted to celebrate their victory, even if it was just a small one, like stopping the bank robbery of lowlife civilians that have nothing better to do with their lives. 

   They all got home and did some training out on the course. Once again they had to replace some of the training equipment because the titans had destroyed it with their powers. "You know you don't have to use your powers" Robin told them. "Of course we do. You can't fight criminals without pow-" Raven elbowed Beastboy. "Oh, I mean... uhhh... who wants dinner?" he asked. "Not if you're cooking, you little grass stain!" Cyborg yelled as he chased after Beastboy, knowing he would just cook them tofu.

   The titans were eating their dinner as Robin had said "I'm taking you all out for combat training, just so you all know." Cyborg and Raven were pretty good at combat, but Starfire and Beastboy needed some training in that area. Raven had called over everyone except Robin. "Guys, I know this isn't my style... but we have to throw a party." "What is it that we are throwing a party for, friend Raven? she asked without realizing Robin clearly wasn't there. "Tomorrow's Robin's birthday. We have to throw a party for his birthday, especially since he's the one who helped me on my birthday."

    The decided that as of tomorrow after training, they are going to get together and plan his birthday. They are going to get Wally and Jinx to help because the more the marrier. It was settled. Tomorrow afternoon, they were going to call Wally and invite him and Jinx over to help. They need someone to zoom over to the stores to get things, and they needed a distraction. They knew they would be happy to take some time off since Robin and Wally were best buds. They all went to their rooms before Robin came out and saw them planning something without him.