Hero Award Ceremony

Hi! Welcome back. It's probably not best to write at 4:30AM when you have a headache, but oh well. I'm doing this for you guys because you readers are so important :) Update on skateboarding: I'm getting better, slight progress. My dad tried to ride my skateboard and almost fell XD I have no plans what so ever for this chapter, so we'll just have to see where this goes, because honestly, I don't know either.

    The titans slept well (some more than others) and were all jazzed up the next day. It was a hero's award ceremony. There was going to be food, dancing, and awards (obviously). All of the titans had dressed nicely.

     Starfire had a pink ball gown covered with pink flowers sewn onto it. It was very simple, but very elegant. She had done her hair and her make up. Her hair was styled in curls, which was absolutely perfect with her outfit. She had worn a gorgeous necklace with a matching bracelet and matching earrings. She found them together in a set and put it aside for a special occasion. She also had on pale pink dress shoes that were flats since they were the closest color to her dress that she already owned

   Beastboy and Cyborg had matching purple tuxedos. They were going to hang out with each other at the ceremony like bros, but they aren't gay so don't get any ideas (but I would like a gay character). They even got ready together before they went. With their matching purple tuxedos, they looked like Janis and Damien from Mean Girls.

    Robin had on a normal tux, but surprise. He was wearing not baggy sweatpants underneath. (TBH I would do that too if I wore a tux, but I prefer dresses) He of course had to gel his hair, because when does he not? He knew this was going to be an interesting night because he was not fond of wearing a tux, and Raven was sure as hell not keen on wearing a dress, but unfortunately they had to.

   Raven was the last one to get done, but she didn't take that long. She just started preparing later than everyone else. She had come down the hallway into the kitchen complex and everyone was in awe. She looked stunninggggggggg. She had on an ombre dress that was black at the top and faded into a deep, hypnotizing blue. It had one strap in the front, but was very strappy in the back. She had heels that she can't even walk in, but it's the only pair she had. She had gotten them when she needed to go undercover on a mission, and her feet at grown so the shoes were unfortunately very tight, very tall, and very uncomfortable.

    Her hair had grown quite a bit since they defeated the brotherhood of evil, and decided to see what would happen if she let it grow, so it was tied at the back of her head in a fancy braided bun updo. She obviously didn't wear makeup because Raven isn't exactly into that kinda sh*t. She honestly would rather not go at all, and in fact... she protested against going. Robin had promised that if she went to the ceremony, he'd buy her 3 Green Day tickets. One for her, one for him, and one for ME. She decided to cancel her strike and wear these terrible clothes just to see Billie Joe Armstrong in the flesh.

Her Dress:

    Out of all of the titans that were the most shocked were Robin and Starfire

    Out of all of the titans that were the most shocked were Robin and Starfire. Starfire wasn't jealous, she as just shocked because friend Raven never had done anything girly that she witnessed, and Robin was ecstatic that he was taking the most lovely woman he knows to a ceremony. The titans decided it would be the perfect moment to snap a picture, mostly because they knew they'd never be able to willingly get Raven in a dress again.

    After the pictures, Robin and Raven held hands as they stepped into a private jet. That's right. They had a jet. An actual frikken jet to take them (I'm so jealous). They had to get comfy because they're flying to Gotham. Since Bruce is a billionaire and has a mansion, they thought it would be best to hold the ceremony there.

    They were flying from California to New Jersey so they all decided to take their shoes off and relax. Starfire was playing some music. She started to dance until she heard a riiipppppppp. Her dress had ripped and she was panicking. She was not sure was to do or what she was going to say. She texted BB and Cy and said she did not know what to do, and they said that if she had found a needle and pink thread, then they can most likely fix it.

    She was running frantically around the jet. Robin had asked what she was doing, and she said she needed a need and pink thread to sew her dress back together. He and Raven, along with Star were searching everywhere to find it. They figured they should sneak into the small closet area. They had to wait until the guards moved to open it. They kicked it down and found a pink thread and a needle. They were freaking out because a guard had witnessed the breaking of the door. He went over and told them they could've just asked for the keys, and said they aren't mad. Star went over to BB and Cy, and they had sewn her dress as the two had promised the alien earlier.

   They finally arrived in Gotham. Alfred had let them inside the manor and they sat down. The titans had arrived half an hour early so they could relax a bit. All of a sudden there's a squealing sound coming from BB, Star, and Cy. Robin knew that meant one thing. Bruce had walked in.