What's It Like?

Hollaaaa !

Alright guys so this is a new story and I hope you guys enjoy it since It's a new story and I think it's a new idea out of all the stories I read on here it has a different story line and everything so I hope you guys like it and comment below letting me know what you think (:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One

What's It Like?

It was slow, but perfect. Fierce, but gentle. It was everything That a kiss should be, everything that I've been wanting to feel. But who I was feeling it with was something I would of never thought would happen. This doesn't happen everyday but I'm glad it happened to me. His lips were perfect, the feeling he gave me when he kissed me, or when he lightly brushed his lips over my neck sent chils down my spine. I wanted more, but I knew I couldn't. Things with him had to be different.

"Maybe we should stop." I said slightly pushing him off, which let me tell you was the harderst thing I've ever done. "Sorry."

"It's okay, I already got my answer." He grinned at me.

"To what?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"You like me." He said still grinning.

"No, you like me." I shouted quickly.

"And what if I do, Is that a problem?" He smiled and leaned in so that his lips were almost touching mine.

"Not at all." I said as my fingers connected with his hair and leaned in to close the space between us, kissing his perfect lips once again.

PRESENT:

They say the human eye can only captrue so much. They say that you only remeber so much that you see, but film, film capture everything. Everything that you record stays their stored forever.

What's it like? What's it like to be somebody and nobody knows you? What's it like to have all these amazing traits and nobody knows it? What's it like to be you?

What's it's like to be bullied? What's it like to be a single mom?

What's it like to be homeless? What's it like to be a billionaire? What's it like?

Have you ever wondered what's it like to be something, or what's it like to do something? I guarantee you someone out there, somewhere in this world knows what's it like, and they just may be closer to you than you think. And that's where I come in. I go all around the streets of Manhattan to find out what's it like to be them or sometimes to be you.

We live in a society where were isolated and only know what's it like to be us, but what's it like to be someone else? We pass by at least a thousand different people a day and we have no clue what they go through or what their story is. Maybe if we knew what's it like to be them, we wouldn't judge so easily, or maybe even at all. So my question is what's it like to be you?

I hit the stop button to stop recording myself. This is my weekly segment I go around Manhattan and find out what's it like to be you, each and every one of us are different in a way and I want to know what's it like. I have a vlog that I update once to four times a week. I go around Manhattan and I ask random people what it like is to be them. Some may think it's cheesy but it gives me a chance to really interact with people and to edit footage that actually inspires people, well at least those who watch it.