The disagreement

Narcissa was almost 7 months pregnant Bellatrix was now living with them to help narcissa out. Narcissa had been feeling upset. Lucius had not been around she knew he was very busy with his job at the ministry of magic. But she was now starting to feel alone. Lucius was starting to come home late from work and had been going out on his days off and barely seeing narcissa. Bellatrix made it her responsibility to care for narcissa and made sure she took her medication narcissa would thank her multiple times for all she was doing. Bella was getting concerned as she had not seen Lucius for ages. So she went to narcissa to ask about it * Cissy where is Lucius have you seen him recently? * asked Bella suddenly narcissa burst into tears and told her that she hasn't seen him as he goes to work comes home really late when she is sleeping and getting up early. Bella mopped her up and told her she couldn't get overworked as it was bad for the baby. Narcissa stopped crying as she realized the time it was really late at night Bella was worried so she stayed by narcissas Side intil Lucius came home but the weird thing was that he didn't. Bellatrix was furious with him. That weeks pasted and he didn't return narcissa was now 8 months pregnant and in 5 weeks the baby would be born  and finally Lucius returned home he was blood stained and had a bag on his shoulder which was torn. Narcissa was in the kitchen reading a book it wasn't just any book it was a book Andromeda gave her about baby names that where after stars and constalstions. Narcissa had always loved the family  tradition of naming their children after stars and constalstions. Narcissa knew her baby would be a boy and she would name it draco. She and Lucius had dicided to keep the babies gender a suprise as they didn't care boy or girl they would love it. Narcissa put down her book to take her medication the baby had been kicking her a lot and it was causing her pain Lucius was always careful when talking to her when it came to bad news as when narcissa got angry of sad the baby would kick a lot and would cause her pain. Narcissa was about to get her medication from the Cuboard when she heard her husbands voice but then she heard Bellas they were arguing narcissa stood to listen * I can't believe you Lucius! * Bellatrix yelled * your poor wife has been driven to tears worring about you! I hope I get a thank you I have been looking after all this time and where  the fuck were you! * bella was angry then Lucius spoke * how dare you talk to me like that! * Lucius yelled  * you don't understand bella I have been working hard and taking extra shifts to support narcissa. I have also been out of the house so I can get some peace with you yelling at me all the time bella! * narcissa had never seen him so angry * narcissa was so posistent about wanting you here you don't like me and I don't like you but she comes first and I would do anything to make her happy bella!!! * he was so angry his face went purple with rage. * well narcissa has been crying because of you not fucking coming home some husband you are! * yelled Bella. Lucius had lost his temper * how dare you talk to me like that in my own house! * he yelled then he slapped her across the face.
Narcissa had enough she came out from where she was and asked him * what are you doing? * she asked. Bella  and Lucius looked at each other they didn't want to worry her *nothing darling * said Lucius. Narcissa couldn't bare it Her husband just lied to her face . * we need to talk she said pulling him into the living room. * how dare you hit my sister!  * narcissa said anger thriving through her she knew she would be in pain but she really didn't care.  * you hit her all the time * said Lucius. This was true narcissa had * but that was different * she yelled * I am allowed to Lucius you on the other hand have no right to slap her! * narcissa screamed. Narcissas voice was raised higher now Lucius was concerned. * narcissa calm down it's bad for the baby * said Lucius cluching her hands he could see she was in pain. Narcissa let go tears running down her cheeks anger thriving through her. This was not the man she married. * theres a whole side to you that I never ever knew all the things you say are never true all the games we play you always win!!! * narcissa yelled hard * FIRE!!! * red sparks exploded from her wand. She stopped realising she had gone to far the pain was growing stronger. Lucius saw it to * narcissa sit down please * narcissa couldnt she had  to say she was fine she couldnt except help. She could do this she was strong but the pain was so strong she couldn't bear it. Lucius held her tight and helped her to sit down.  Then Bella stormed in * see you have made her worse you are stressing her out! * bella yelled. The pair of them were glaring dagger eyes at eachother taking their eyes of narcissa both of them drew their wands * I know what will fix it!*said bella as she began to cast a spell. Narcissa was in agony she had never felt this much pain before. sweat trickled down her forehead as Bella casted the spell. It missed Lucius by inches but hit narcissa straight in the Belly. Narcissa fell to the floor and began to scream when bella realized what she had done she came running over Lucius did not approve of this he felt sick what just happend * narcissa are you ok! * he said knealing by her side holding her hand. * no! * said Narcissa she clutched her stomach hard she bit her bottom lip trying to supress a scream. Lucius still holding her hand trying so hard not to loose his temper * what spell did you cast Bellatrix * Lucius was trying to stay calm. * it was a speed spell  * she said hands trembling. *narcissa please tell me you took your medication this morning * Lucius was panicing praying she had. Narcissa went white *narcissa! *  Lucius knew the answer before it came out of her mouth. She hadn't taken them yet. Narcissa screamed as gushes of water came out with soaking the floor. * Lucius... * narcissa was shaking * the babies coming! *