ꕥ ғᴀᴄᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ꕥ

You grumbled as you stared up at your phone, eyebrows furrowing. A week had passed since you had downloaded Harpoon, and you had texted Bakugo and annoyed him every single day. It was 1 am, and still no response from your friend from Italy. You sighed, your phone sliding out of your hands and dropping onto your face.

"Ow."

Suddenly, your phone buzzed, making your face vibrate, and you picked it up, seeing that you had a notification from Instagram.

katsuki.bakugo

oi |
what time is it there |

Your heart thumped and you quickly flipped over onto your stomach, grinning like an idiot as you typed. It hadn't even been a week, and you were already developing a crush on Katsuki Bakugo.

| its 1 am

why the fuck are you still up |
you're always awake whenever I text you |

| bc I don't need to sleep bc of my quirk-
| I thought I already explained this shit to you bruh

whatever I didn't pay attention bc you talk too much |
anyways if you're still up facetime me I'm bored |

| I don't even have your number-
| and video calls on here suck ass and make my page lag

xxx-xxx-xxxx |
now fucking call me before I block you |

| BLACKMAILLL
| ok fine but only bc you're my bestie 👉👈

we're not fucking besties |

| 😔 that shit hurted
| alright hold on I'll call you rn

You closed Instagram and quickly made a new contact, heart pounding with excitement. You pressed the FaceTime button and waited, anticipating what was to come. Bakugo appeared on the screen, glaring down at his camera.

  "It took all that fucking texting just for you to press a button and get it over with. You're stupid as fuck."

  "Um, rude. Anyways, what are you doing? Your camera's moving like crazy and your connection is ass." You said, propping up your phone on your pillow. The light illuminated your face, and you cringed at how bad it made you look.

  "I'm walking home, dumbass, don't you have fucking eyes?" Bakugo snapped, holding up his camera. It was pixelated, but you could see a sunset behind him, the vibrant colors hitting his back.

  "I want a sunset like that." You sighed, leaning your head on your hand. "The sunsets here are really shitty most of the time. Plus the pollution and shit where I am is crazy, so you can barely see it."

"You live in the city?"

"Duh, it's Los Angeles." You laughed, rolling your eyes. "Anyways, why're you walking home so late?"

"Had shitty training to do. With Sparky and Shitty Hair and them."

"I've been wondering for a while, but who're these people you're talking about? Like, I know your nicknames for them, but I don't even know who you're talking about because you never use their actual names."

Bakugo grumbled, staring ahead of him as he put his phone back at his waist. "Deku is this kid named Midoriya, Sparky is Kaminari, Round Cheeks is Uraraka, Flat Face is Sero, Raccoon Eyes is Ashido, Icy-Hot is Todoroki, and Shitty Hair is Kirishima."

"Hold up. Kirishima? As in Ejirou Kirishima?" You said, eyes widening. Bakugo glanced down at you, eyebrows furrowing.

"How the fuck...? You stalking me or something?"

"Oh my god, no! I met him on Harpoon, too!" You exclaimed, eyes sparkling. "What a coincidence, huh? He's like, such a cool person!"

"He's alright, I guess. How can I believe you, though? You're probably just fucking with me." Bakugo scoffed, shaking his head.

"Aight, bet, I'll have him text you right now."

You shrunk your screen, opening up the Instagram app as Bakugo opened a door. You quickly typed a message to Kirishima, grinning. After he responded, you closed out of the app, enlarging your screen.

"Wow, the quality's a lot better now. And there we go! He should text you any minute now."

Bakugo scoffed, phone still shaking as he walked into a room and closed the door. "You're the worst liar...wait, the fuck?"

"I told you!" You laughed, kicking your feet in the air. "But guess who didn't believe me? You! Guess who was right? Me!"

"Shut the fuck up." Bakugo growled, punching the camera. You giggled, shaking your head.

"Man, did I tell you the news yet?"

"Don't care, didn't ask."

"Too bad, Cocksuki, I'm telling you anyways." You snorted, eyes twinkling with amusement as Bakugo growled at the nickname. "I'm gonna be moving to Japan soon, probably."

"Fuck me." Bakugo groaned, flopping onto his bed. "Another idiot to deal with."

"Bitch." You mumbled, narrowing your eyes at him. "I don't even know what school I'm going to yet. I got recommendations from Shiketsu, UA, that one other school that I forgot the name of..."

"You got recommendations? Congratulations, you're not that shitty after all." Bakugo snorted, lifting his phone above his face. You smiled sweetly, flipping him off.

"I was never shitty, asshole, I'm an absolute baddie."

"Baddie, but take out the bad." Bakugo coughed, smirking. You growled at him, punching the camera multiple times.

"When I get there, the first thing I'm gonna do is beat your ass."

"I'd like to see you try, Zombie Girl."