ꕥ ʙɪᴛᴇ ꕥ

"Katsuki, make a TikTok with me." You said, flopping onto his bed. You two had walked home together after school, and were now at his house after you had begged your dad to let you hang out. Bakugo scoffed, tossing his bag on top of you.

"No way in hell."

"Why?"

  "Because I said no."

  You frowned, kicking at his leg as he sat down next to your body. "You're such an old man, Katsuki, you never wanna do anything fun. Like that time when I asked you to play Minecraft with me and you told me Minecraft was for losers."

  "That's cause it is." He snorted, flicking your forehead. You growled, attempting to bite his finger.

  "Hey, stop! That hurts! Ow, you bitch!" Bakugo yelled as you nipped at his finger, giggling. You bit him a little harder than before, making him growl. "I said fucking stop!"

  He shoved a finger in your mouth, prying your teeth apart. Your face reddened and you squeaked, making him blink in surprise. There was silence, your eyes widening as you realized what had just happened. Bakugo smirked, hooking his finger on the inside of your cheek and pulling it. You blushed even more, trying to move your face away from his finger.

  "What's the matter, Y/N, weren't you biting my fingers just five seconds ago? Why're you stopping, huh?" Bakugo said, eyes filled with amusement. "Aah, am I embarrassing you? That flustered expression of yours is pretty cute."

  'Um, what in the fuck is going on?! Did he just call me cute?! Why are his fingers in my mouth?! Why is this hot?!' You thought panickedly as Bakugo still pulled at your cheeks. He grinned at you, opening your mouth again.

  "Why don't we see if your tongue is detachable, too?"

  He pinched your tongue, pulling it out of your mouth until it was sticking out of your lips.

  "S-sthop, that hurths!" You exclaimed, speech muffled.

  He tugged on it, smiling sadistically. "What hurts?"

  "Ow, ow, ow! My thongue!"

  "Hm? If I remember correctly, when I told you to stop biting me, you didn't listen. So I guess I'll have to keep pulling on your tongue till you apologize."

  "Awight, awight, I'm thorry! Pleath let go!"

  Bakugo snickered, releasing your tongue. "There you go, Frankenshit. That wasn't so hard, was it?"

  "You're a dick." You growled, rubbing your flushed, sore cheeks.

  "Want me to pull your tongue out completely?" He threatened. You scowled at him, flipping him off.

  "Make a TikTok with me now."

  "I fucking told you no."

  "Too bad." You said, holding your phone above the two of you. "Uh, say something."

  Bakugo turned to you, narrowing his eyes. "Fuck you."

  "Fuck you, say something else."

  Bakugo smirked, staring at you smugly. "Fuck me."

  You turned bright red, stopping the video. "The fuck did you just say?"

  "You told me to say something else besides fuck you, so I said fuck me." Bakugo snickered, leaning back against the wall. "It's content, isn't it? Comedy."

  "Shut the fuck up."

  "Why don't you make me?"

  You blushed even more, turning away from him so you could post the video.

  'Is he...flirting with me? What the fuck is going on...? This is so hot...no! No no no no! Stop it, Y/N, he's your friend! Who also happens to be your crush...but that's besides the point! Isn't it?'

  "Y/N." Bakugo said, snapping you out of your trance. You turned to face him, face pink.

  "W-What?"

  He smirked, leaning his arm on his leg. "Why are you so embarrassed? I'm just teasing you."

"Because you're saying weird shit, asshole!" You snapped, glaring at him. Bakugo chuckled, running a hand through his hair.

"You say weirder shit. Remember when we first met, you were all like 'ahaha, what them fingers do?'"

  You blushed, averting your eyes from him. "Th-that's not the same thing, idiot, I was joking..."

  "So was I. So why are you so serious, Frankenshit?" Bakugo said, leaning forward and smirking. His half-lidded vermillion eyes bore into you, making your heart pound. "Why don't you tell me what's on your shitty little mind, eh?"

  "Oh look, ten likes already!" You blurted out, ignoring his question. Bakugo snorted, reverting back to his usual attitude and shaking his head.

  "Of course you would get excited by ten fucking likes."

  'Thank god he's not asking any more questions.'

  "Hey, ten likes is a milestone for me, idiot!"