ꕥ ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꕥ

"Suck a duck, Katsuki." You snorted, pushing Bakugo playfully as you entered the cafeteria.

  "Dumbass, it's suck a dick. Not duck."

  "I said what I said."

  Bakugo scoffed, rolling his eyes as you both stood in line for food.

  "How did a dumbass like you end up coming to UA?"

  "Because I'm actually smarter than you think." You shot at him, putting a hand on your hip. Bakugo raised a brow, grabbing a lunch tray and starting to scoop rice onto it.

  "You told me that one time you failed a fucking math test because you didn't study for a month."

  "W-well, that was one time!"

  "Idiot. Don't tell me you're as bad at math as you are at skating."

  "Shut the fuck up."

  You and Bakugo left the lunch line, and you scanned the cafeteria for Kirishima. Bakugo scoffed, staring at you.

  "Who the fuck're you looking for? You don't know people here yet."

  "I'm looking for Ejirou, you small brain. I wanna sit with him." You said, making Bakugo click his tongue.

  "I'm right fucking here, dumbass, I said you're gonna eat lunch with me."

  "I know that, stupid, I wanna invite Ejirou to sit with us."

  "Don't call me fucking stupid, stupid."

  "Shut the fuck up."

  You spotted spiky red hair and grinned, walking quickly over to the sharp-toothed boy. "Hey, Ejirou!"

  Kirishima turned around to face you, his eyes lighting up once he saw you. He outstretched his arms, walking towards you. "Y/N!"

  You giggled, hugging him. "Wanna eat lunch with us?"

  Ejirou pulled away, grinning. "You bet, bro! Where are we sitting?"

  "Uh..." You turned to look at Bakugo, expecting him to answer. Bakugo snorted, shrugging his shoulders.

  "Don't look at me, I don't fucking know."

  You frowned at him. "So you invite me to eat lunch with you and don't even know where we're gonna sit?"

  "Fuck you."

  "We can sit over with Midoriya and them so you can get better acquainted!" Kirishima exclaimed, gesturing over to a large table with the green-haired boy and other people. Bakugo growled, grabbing you by the wrist and pulling you towards him. Your face flushed as you bumped into his chest.

  "No way in hell am I letting her near Deku. He'll probably try to sniff her ass, or some shit."

  "Midoriya's not like that! It's fine, Bakubro, you don't even have to talk to him!" Kirishima exclaimed, sweatdropping.

  "No."

  "C'mon, Katsuki, don't be such a bitch! I mean, I know I'm hot and all but save some for the rest of us!" You said, giggling slightly. "I'm joking, by the way. In case you blow a fuse."

  "Shut the fuck up, Frankenshit, you're not going over there." Bakugo snapped, eyes staring down at you dominantly. Your cheeks heated up a bit, but you scowled and wriggled your wrist out of his grasp. You leaned towards his face, narrowing your eyes challengingly.

  "Watch me."

  You spun around, starting to walk over to Midoriya and his friends. Kirishima and Bakugo watched as you approached their table, suddenly slowing down as a thought came to mind. Your face paled as one of the people at the table glanced at you, and your lunch tray started to shake.

  'Who am I kidding, I barely know these people. They're not gonna accept me just like that. What if they're all like, 'ew, don't come near us, you freak', or something? Ah, forget it.'

  You turned back around, quickly walking back towards the two boys. You let out a loud exhale, face bright red.

  "Forget it, I can't do it."

  Bakugo smirked, staring at you smugly. "Pussy."

  "Shut up, Katsuki, I'll bite you." You growled, glaring up at him. Bakugo leaned down, crimson eyes gleaming.

  "Bite me then."

  "Guys, uh, where are we gonna sit?" Kirishima said, shifting uncomfortably. You both turned to him, shrugging your shoulders.

  "I don't know."

  "Um, I can try to find Kaminari?" Kirishima suggested, grinning awkwardly.

  "No." Bakugo growled.

  "What is up with you hating people?! I'm tryna make friends, Katsuki, jeez!" You exclaimed, staring up at him. He glared down at you, jaw clenched.

  "I'm your friend already."

  "Other friends, Katsuki." You said, exasperated. "Y'know what, forget it, I'll just eat lunch by myself."

  "No."

  "Okay, fuck you, bye." You snapped, whirling around and starting to walk away. Bakugo grabbed your arm, making you yelp and stumble backwards, almost dropping your tray.

  "Sorry. Don't leave." Bakugo whispered huskily into your ear, making you blush and your heart thump. People turned to stare at you two, and your face grew even redder.

  "A-Alright, I'll stay, just let go of me already."