~Pack Glossary~

Packs shown in order of appearance.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Pack Fortis

Current Alpha: Luka Sterling and Shey Lazera

Beta(s): Michael and Ezekiel

Delta: Benji Haven

Master-At-Arms: Benji Haven

Pack Doctor: Doc Howard

Pack Healer: Jason (No last name mentioned)

Pack Counselor: May (No last name mentioned)

Head Chef: Carrie (Known as Gamgam)

Known pack members:

Tracy (No last name mentioned)- Jessie's mother

Jessie (No last name mentioned)- One of Azrael's failed potentials

Noah (No last name mentioned)- Jessie's best friend, pack warrior

Ian Slater- Brother of the deceased pack member Brandy Slater. Pestered Shey constantly.

Sean (No last name mentioned)- Patrol member who found Shey on Fortis territory. Shey calls him Jackass or Jack for short.

Mark (No last name mentioned)- Patrol member who found Shey on Fortis territory..

Sanny Smith- Friendly shifter, Aunt to deceased pack member Lyle Smith.

Ainsley Eddings (formerly Marti)- Former member of Pack Fors. Mated to Samuel Eddings, better known as Sammy or Sombro.

Samuel Eddings- Mated to Ainsley Marti. Left his old pack after an attack, took refuge on Fortis. Was brought into the pack by Shey.

Norah Haven (Formerly Smith)- Mated to Benji, very friendly shifter.

Notes: Fortis went through an upheaval when the Alpha and the two next in line for the position were killed in a vehicular accident. This left an unprepared youngest son in charge of the pack and as a result there was a serious rebellion that he had to eradicate with some help from Pack Oblitus' Delta, Bennett

~~~~~

Pack Algus

Current Alpha: Azrael Thorn

Beta: ??????

Known Pack Members:

Jacks- Helped Luka train while he was up on the mountains

Clary- Azreal's little sister

Brice- Azreal's older brother

Mason- Azreal's older brother

Notes: Currently nothing is really known about the pack as it is more secretive in nature. However several Thorn siblings were briefly mentioned in number but no names were given.

~~~~~

Pack Oblitus

Current Alpha: Jace Lawrence

Next-in-line: Davin Lawrence

Beta: Andrew Lawrence

Delta: Bennett Aldridge

Pack Doctor: Amber Lawrence (Formerly Blanche)

Known pack members:

Seamus Holfstader- Mated to Angela (Angie) Moore. Was rejected by his mate and ended up at Oblitus to be treated for said rejection.

Angela Holfstader- Mated to Seamus Holfstader. Ended up at Oblitus because she was banished after harming the son of an Alpha who rejected her little sister and publicly humiliated her. Currently pregnant.

Jay Newport- was a wanderer that found his way to Oblitus. Has been rejected as well.

Collin Ferris- Was banished from his old pack for reasons he has not discussed.

Bailey (last name unknown)- Mated to Davin Lawrence. Former Omega of Pack Veritas.

Maricella Alderidge- Mated to Bennett Alderidge, former Omega of Pack Veritas. Adopted daughter of Amber Blanche and Andrew Lawrence. Cousin of Davin Lawrence. Niece of Jace Lawrence. Birth daughter to Victor Dohi and Petunia Brooks.

Victor Dohi- A wild on the territory. Is the birth father to Maricella Aldridge. His mate died in an attack orchestrated by John Simmons.

Six currently unnamed shifters- from Pack Veritas where they were held as Omegas.

Notes: Oblitus only just got its official pack ranking and is still mainly a pack where people go when they have no where else to turn too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pack Fors

Current Alpha: Alex Marti

Next in line: Aiden Marti

Beta: ???

Delta: ???

No known pack members.

Notes: Alex Marti attempted to sell his daughter Ainsley to Fortis in an attempt to get rid of her and make some money. He hates his daughter because his mate died giving birth to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pack Torvus

Alpha: Current unknown, former Anto Lazera.

Known pack members:

Sulo Lazera- deceased.

Notes: The pack lost its Alpha Claim power and its Alpha due to its archaic Old Ways, that did not live up to the New Ways of Fortis and its Alpha couple.

~~~~~

Pack Tacita

Current Alpha: Sorrell Lamar

Beta: Red haired female not named

Known pack members:

Lucas Simmons- Was mated to Maricella and rejected her, nearly causing her death.

Emerson McIver- had conflict with Bennett in Red Ribbons over his sister Linnette.

Linnette MacIver- had a sexual relationship with Bennett Alderidge before he mated to Maricella.

Notes: Not much is known about the current pack structure or the people within it.

~~~~

Pack ????

Current Alpha: Bruce Linton

Notes: Bruce's pack has a strong alliance to Oblitus due to his affection for Mari. Not much else is known.

~~~~~~

More packs and members will be added as we meet them.