Chapter 7: Creep

***JUST A QUICK REMINDER TO VOTE/COMMENT/FAN ME PLEASE***

Chapter 7: Lydia

"This seems to be quite the story, Ms. Sky." The police officer across the desk from Jaz and I runs his fingers up his face and up into his dark hair.

"It all started this morning. I thought at first it was my boyfriend, but-"

"And your boyfriends name is?" He asks as he scribbles down every single detail.

"Harry Styles." I roll my eyes.

He scoffs, "Harry Styles? Ever tell him that he has the same name as the star?"

Jaz speaks up, "Her boyfriend is the Harry Styles."

"That's unbelieveable." He shakes his head in derision. "But-"

"He is!" I defend, my hands going up in the air. "He's on tour right now for awhile, so I can't call him right now."

"Anyways, Ms. Sky." He brushes my truth off. "You thought it was Harry Styles and it wasn't?"

Sighing to myself, I place my hands back in my lap. "No, the message was: Your pink lips look so kissable right now, Ms. Sky. I just thought it was Harry being flirty and mysterious but when I looked at who sent it, it was a blocked number that I couldn't trace."

"Can I have your cell-phone? For evidence and we can have a team look at it." He places his hand out on the table and I place the device in it.

"How long will it take to track?" I question.

"It depends if we're able to find how sent the message. And you said that they left you a note?"

"Yes, it was left on my car when I got out of class."

"The class you take?"

"The class I teach," I answer him. "I teach at the university in the city."

"Really? How old are you?"

"I'm 18, but I graduated from college when I was seven." I bite down on my bottom lip in a mix of annoyance and anticipation. "I was hired by the university to teach a class there because of my expertees on it."

Why is it that it always comes back to my past?

"Fascinating. Do you have anyone you know personally who would want to attack you?" He takes out a plastic bag, slipping my phone into it. A new man walks into his office and takes the bag, eyeing both Jaz and I up and down.

Creep, I don't need more of them in my life.

"No, I have no one who would-"

"Any old lovers? Friends?"

Chace wouldn't do anything. Besides, he's back in LA right now, staying at Ryan's bachelor pad I believe. Emma Stone...no. She wouldn't dare come out and attack me over the breakup of her and Ryan. My own mother wouldn't go this far to try to scare me back into living with her.

"No one." I state, leaning back in the chair, more annoyed than I was just seconds before.

"Any students?"

Huh. I didn't think of that.

"No, all of my students chose to stay with me when I took over the position. They all enjoy my company and are doing fairly well in my class."

"That's strange. Usually students who aren't doing well go after their teacher." The officer looks away in deep thought.

I force out a chuckle, "Good, I'll keep that in mind if anyone ever fails..."