Part 7

We all got into 3 cars prepared for the 8 hour drive ahead of us.
Car 1 : Jackson, Ava, Lexi, Quinton
Car 2 : Chase, Jaden, Hunter, Payton
Car 3 : Anthony, Josh, Bryce, Kio

I was kinda annoyed that me and Payt weren't in the same car. But what were the chances Jax would put us in the same car.

We head off with Jax driving, Quinton next to him and then Lexi and I in the back. After talking for a while I decided to put in my AirPods and listen to some music. "Aves wake up" someone whispered shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Lexi. "Whatttt" I mumbled. "We're at a gas station if you want something" she replied. "Ok I'm going to get out" I said.

When I got out I saw the others. We all walked in and got a few snacks. "Ok see you guys later!" I smiled getting back in the car. This time Lexi was driving and Quin was with me in the back. Soon Payt texted me.

"Who you texting" Jax asked me

"Who you texting" Jax asked me. "Oh just Hunter" "ok" I put my head on Quin's shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Wake up Ava" someone whispered. Quin. "Mhhhhm" I responded. With that he just picked me up. I woke up later in my room. Lexi or Hunter must of told him where it is. I picked up my phone to look at the time, 12:38pm. Aghhh, I'm not tired but I'm hungry, let's go downstairs! I took out some chips and sat on the sofa to scroll through insta. I soon felt droopy arms around my waist. "Angelll" Payt mumbled. "Yesss" I laughed. "I missed you" he said sitting down next to me. "I missed you too" I smiled giving him a quick peck on the lips. "Nooooooo" he whined as I pulled away. Of course he needed another kiss but that obviously soon turned into a make out. "Bubba it's getting late and I need to sleep" I whispered. "Fine" he pouted. "Night" I said, "Night angel"

"Get your ass up!" Someone yelled in my ear. And who was it. Hunter. "Fuck you!" I mumbled pulling my sheet back. "Noooo everyone's waiting for you, we need to train" he screeched. "Fine but fuck off" I said. I got ready into this :

With light makeup and my hair up in a messy bun

With light makeup and my hair up in a messy bun. "I'm here bitches, happy now" I yelled walking downstairs. "Yes" Bryce said sarcastically.

"Ok duos" Jax suggests. "Fine by me" I said. The duos and who won:
1 : Lexi and Chase - Lexi
2 : Bryce and Jaden - Bryce
3 : Anthony and Kio - Anthony
4 : Quinton and Josh - Quinton
5: Payton and Hunter - Payton
6 : Ava and Jackson - Ava
"Ok that's enough, this is going to take years!" I moaned. "Hold - on!" Hunter yelled for the 1000th time. "It's out go, shoo" Jackson said. After I think about 1 million years Hunter won. "Taught from the best, don't forget that." I whispered to him. "I'm still gonna win" he answered. "You wish" I laughed. "Start" Payton said. We did a lot of kicking, punching and flipping each other over. "Oops" I laughed before kicking him in between his legs and falling onto the ground which meant I win. "Fuck you" he whined. "Thanks" I laughed.

We had to do this until the last one remaining. New duos :
1 : Anthony and Bryce - Bryce
2 : Lexi and Quinton - Quinton
3 : Ava and Payton - You shall see :)
"This is going to be easy" Payton whispered in my ear as we were getting ready to start. "I don't think so" I answered. "Start!" Jax said.
First it was just funny and I was trying not to wet myself until he kissed my cheek. Luckily without the others seeing. That made me angry, in front of Jackson ,really. I'm going to step up my game. Let's just say it didn't go to well for him after that. And I have decided I'm going to try and ignore him for the rest of my day.

I went to the sofa and scrolled through Instagram and posted this :

I don't know what game he's playing but it's really pissing me off. "Ava come" Jax said pulling me out of my thoughts. He lead us to his room. "I'm so sorry" he whined as he pulled me into a hug. "For what?" I laughed. "Telling Payton to stay away from you" he replied. "Hey, it's ok I get where you were coming from" I smiled. "Really!" He said surprised. "Yeah I mean I can always change my mind" He gave me a big hug before I left to go back downstairs. But no someone pulled me into their room. Payt's room to be precise.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" He asks sounding hurt. "You kissed me in front of Jax!" I replied. "On the cheek, come on" he laughed. "It isn't funny" I said. "Sure about that" he smirked before coming to tickle me. "Nooooo" I laughed as he threw me on my the bed and I almost pissed myself. "I love you" he finally stopped. Wait- also my heart. Awwww. I really love this boy. Tears welled up in my eyes. "Hey, you don't have to say it back" he said awkwardly. "Of course I love you bubba" I laughed before he kissed me. "Then will I be able to call you mine" he mumbled. "Say that again" I smirked knowing I heard him clearly. "Will you be mine" he said looking deep into my eyes. "Payt-" I said worrying him for a bit. "Of course!" I laughed jumping into his arms.

I hadn't told Payt about what Jax told me. I kinda want to trick him about it, for revenge. So that's what I'm going to do.
"Baby, can you come here quick" I yelled downstairs. Oh and everyone else knew that we were dating but he didn't need to know that. They were all so supportive. He quickly came rushing upstairs, "Princess, you know Jax will be mad" he whispered as Jax came out of his room. "What the fuck! Babe!?" Jackson yelled trying to be angry. Don't crack, don't crack. "Ummmm, hi?" Pay said looking at me to say something. But being me I just smiled back. "Ur so dead bro" Jax yelled walking towards him. Then he stopped and looked him in the eyes, then looked at me as we started laughing hysterically. "What the hell is so funny" he asked smiling at me. "Ur reaction dude, was priceless" Jax laughed. "Fuck you" payt said joining in with us.

"Night guys!" I said before heading up to my room. Well I wasn't actually going to sleep. I was going to go get some stress off my shoulders by vaping on the roof. I took about 3 hits before accidentally dozing off.

Words : 1149
⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎

A/N : They're finally together. And Jax and Ava made up! :)

The House :

Something like this

Something like this. See you next chapter :)