Part 20

Payton's POV

"Yeah, and who is he?" Ava asked. "Oh" Jackson responded. That hurt, she doesn't remember me. It felt worse that heart break. I slowly pretended to wake up. "Hey" I smiled to them both. "Could you answer me now!" She snapped towards him. Great she's moody! "Chill, that's Payton your boyfriend" he said. "Haha great show but I don't have one" Ava laughed.

After a while of arguing we headed home since Ava has been discharged. "Besties!" Ava squealed running to Lexi and Hunter. That's not fairrr how does she remember themmm! I want my old Ava backkk!

Ava's POV

They said I have a boyfriend, they're crazy. Oh and I've been introduced to these people called Avani, Addison, Chase etc. They seem nice, especially Jaden. "I'm going to go make some music" I smiled as I walked to my music room. "I hate romance but stay for the moments" I sang along. I have made this song called 'Dear Person Who Doesn't Understand Me. (By Tate McRae, the Queen) I think it sounds quite good.

After a while of perfecting it a knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. "Come in" I said. Payton, that annoying human being who happens to walk this earth. "What?" I growled. Grrr :)
"Just wanted to spend time with you" he smiled. Why is he so nice, it's slowly killing me, but those eyes. Anywhore.
"Well I'm making music" I smiled sarcastically turning around to my mic and computer.

I started editing it and then Payton decided he would come and sit right next to me. "Now the singing" I whined. "Looks like it's going to sound good" he laughed. Bitch.

"But I'm sorry, I guess" I sang as the song ended. I looked over at Payton who had his jaw handing on the floor. Then it hit, I remember everything. But me being me, why would I tell him, I'm going to play a prank.

After we posted the video went downstairs and everyone congratulated me. "Thanks" I said basically telling them to shut up. I just walked past them and grabbed some Pizza Rolls and Olivia.

"Mom can we watch a movie" Liv laughed. "Of course" I smiled back as I put a movie on that she'd enjoy. As we watched the movie I started to think what prank I'd play. In the end I decided that I would kind of hint that I remember. Then I texted Lexi the plan, she wouldn't tell anyone.

I woke up to Olivia in my arms and a bright light shining into my eyes. Oh sunlight- oh well I don't like it. I got changed into this :

"Morning bitches!" I laughed as I entered the living room with Liv

"Morning bitches!" I laughed as I entered the living room with Liv. "Oh look who's come out of their hibernation" Kio laughed. Lexi just smirked knowing I'm pranking everyone today.

"I'm going out with Zach" I smiled trying to be innocently. "Nope not happening!" Quin laughed pulling me back. "Why" I whined. "You know what happened last time right?" Jax asked. "Yeah?" I said knowing my plan is failing. But what was wrong with last time, just because Jackson has a grudge on the past and happened to tell everyone. "Wait do you remember?!" Payton replied running up to me. "Maybe, do I?" I laughed. "Yesss!" He squealed, I did not know he was going to be this excited. "Your still not going!" Hunter said. "I know, that was a joke."

"I got my girlfriend backkkk" Payton screamed running around the house. Suddenly, taking me to surprise, picking me up and running upstairs. I basically being kidnapped, great. "I love you more than you can ever" the big baby laughed as he lay on top of me to make sure I won't get away.

I woke up with Payt still on me. I chose a picture from my camera roll and posted it :

 I chose a picture from my camera roll and posted it :

I started playing with his hair. I'm so lucky to have him, I swear he's my soulmate. I stopped playing with his hair until I realised a smile appeared on his face. "Why did you stop" he asked. "We have to get up, it's 2pm" I answered. "Well we have no reason to get up, so let's sleep" he whined pulling me back. "Nope not happening!" I laughed getting out of his grip and getting ready for today in shorts and his massive jumper.
"Get up!" I whined jumping on him, "I will drag your out of this bed!" I added. "Ok, ok" he sighed getting up.

We grabbed snacks and went back upstairs for a movie marathon with Liv. Like the perfect little family. That's how another day went.

Words : 806
⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎⚛︎

A/N : I have idea, but it's probably going to end soon unless you have any ideas. Remember- you are who you are and don't change that! 🥺❤️🌷