Part 27

"Hey Ava" Dylan smiled as I walked up to him. "What?" I snapped. "Geez, chill I just want to apologise" he said and I could tell he generally meant it by the look in his eyes. "It's alright I guess" I sighed as I pulled him into a hug. We were once best friends that became too close, shit happens, and you need to move on. That's how life works (that got to me more than it probably should've).

"Really?" He asked smiling like a crazy person. "Yeah, I mean you cheated by accident but I miss my bestie" I pouted. "Nice ring" he mumbled looking intensely at it. "Yeah I'm engaged, but right now we're in a kinda big argument" I frowned. "Oh I'm sorry" Dylan smiled reassuringly.

After many hours we were still talking away, it was nice to have him back. But he will be nothing me, bitch, I don't like him. By now it was getting light out. "I think I should get going but text me, yeah" I smiled. "Of course, bye" he laughed as we parted ways.

Soon, I pulled up back home. When I walked in I just went straight up to bed. Cuz this bitch needs her sleep. Actually, no I'm not tired. I started today by getting ready into this :

"I don't know, she hasn't been here since like 11pm" someone moaned (don't be dirty 😂😣)

"I don't know, she hasn't been here since like 11pm" someone moaned (don't be dirty 😂😣). Haha, they think I'm still gone. "Who's gone?" I asked innocently walking into the kitchen for MY cereal. "Where the hell have you been?" Jax asked. "Out dumbass" I laughed. This bitch dumbbbb...

"Where have you been Ava?" Jaden asked. "Ooooo so intimidated" I smiled before plopping down on the sofa. "Just answer the god damn question Ava!" Jax snapped. He needs a chill pill already. "Fine I was at um target" I laughed hanging of the sofa like this :

 "Fine I was at um target" I laughed hanging of the sofa like this :

(Hehe)

"Avaaaaaa" Addi whined. "Fuckkkk offfff" I whined back. "Ava, why Dylan!" Jax yelled as he threw my phone down. Well I'll be needing a new one. "Oops?" I smirked falling of even more.
"Ava, no!" Jackson yelled as he finally finished his long lecture. "Are you done yet?" I yawned now lying on the floor.

Then his phone and mine began to ring, "Hey Dylan!" I smiled at Jax, "we've got a mission" Jax said to me. "Oh yeah you can come on our mission, yeah of course!" I laughed as I hung up. "He's going to be here in 5" I said as everyone stared at me.

"Hello to you too" I sighed before walking upstairs. "I'm sorry about yesterday" Payton whined as he wrapped his arms around me. "It's ok I get it, you've just got to trust me" I smiled, "I do it's just you kept going out by yourself and I thought you were maybe cheating or something."

"Let's go!" I yelled as we got in our cars, Dylan went with me and Payton. (Let's just pretend her car can fit more that 2 people) "ready?" I asked as we pulled up to our destination. Everyone nodded as we silently split up and went our ways. Harshly, I was with Payton AND Dylan, well let's see how this goes.

I could hear the pair bickering from behind me already. "Can you two just at least try!" I whispered as we moved on. Then we heard shooting, well shit! Then we heard the footsteps getting closer. If it wasn't for them being so fucking loud with their stupid argument.

***BaNg***
Why the hell aren't the others- oh well I'm on my own. 2 vs meh. I quickly shot them both to the ground and shot over to Payton and Dylan. They really had to be unconscious with a bullet in them. Great, well at least they still have a pulse. "It's clear" I heard Bryce yell. "Bryce I need help" I yelled on the verge in tears. "Oh shit!"

We were now in hospital, Dylan and Payt were both in surgery. I'm sitting here as a nervous wreck. "They're both out, you can come and see them" the doctor said.

As I walked in Payton's room Jax went to Dylan's. "Hey Payt" I smiled trying not to cry. "Hey, I'm sorry" he replied as I laughed in response. "Don't worry, your here now and that's all that matters!" I muttered as Liv sprung onto him. "Hey Livy!" He laughed as they hugged.

Finally after a few hours they were released and we went home. "Night bitches!" I squealed as I ran to bed. Soon after the love of my life came to bed and we cuddled. "I love you" He sighed as I lay my head on his chest. "I love you more, please don't ever leave me" I sniffled but luckily I don't think he realised I was crying. "I can't live without you" he laughed as he gave me a fOrEhEaD kIsS.

I wasn't ok, I was pregnant, again. 1- two kids will be too stressful, 2- how the fuck do I tell him. Well I found out last week with the girls. And they're forcing me to tell the others tomorrow or they'll tell for me. And I don't want that happening. But how the hell do I tell him!

I soon realised I was in tears so I quietly got out of Payton's grip and went to the toilet. Blood. There is blood coming out of me (wtf why did I write it like that 😂). Wait this means I had a-

Words : 986
❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖

A/N : I'm mean, but like anything to keep this story going 😂. And sry I haven't updated for a while, my mental health has been quite bad, my boyfriend of 4 months broke up with me and u know that feeling when ur bestie leaves after having a sleepover for 3 days. Well yeah that's why. Anywhore, hope you enjoyed it 🥺✌️