Part 24

I have been here for a about a fucking year. They couldn't get past all my Dad's security, oh but he doesn't know what coming for him. I want to kill him so bad right now. Sam, well that's a whole different story.

He thinks that I've forgotten about all my friends, but bitch- nah that's incorrect. How could I do that!? And yes I really hate to say this, we're married, well not officially, I have a ring and all I just don't like him. I'm Payton's and only his.

I've also kind of changed my style, not so sweet as before but I like it, did I also forget to mention they trained me harder than I've ever done before. So I'm amazing, I almost don't even have to try. Oh and here is the worst part. nO eMoTiOns, like being sarcastic is me, I own it, you shall not take my crown away. They've learnt to cope with it but I don't really show any other emotion, there's no point. Oh and here is my new style :

Yep I dyed my hair, and got 3 tattoo's, nice right

Yep I dyed my hair, and got 3 tattoo's, nice right. Anywhore, you see that snake tattoo, Matt and I planned that before I left, it represents my gang since we are the Poison Snakes. Everyone in our gang has it, but not all on the same part of our body.
So yeah that's what is going on. Painful.

Payton's POV

I. Want. To. Die. I. Need. Ava. Now! I miss her so much, I haven't and won't move on, I believe she will come back one day. The sooner the better though. No one has died, everyone is alive. Well I hope the love of my life still is and she still fucking loves me. I find it really hard to see Olivia everyday, she looks too much like Ava, it's scary.

Ava's POV

While I've been in this hell hole I've made a new best friend. Well obviously the only girl I can talk to. Her name is Nessa, she dates Josh, and is in my gang. But my dad or Sam doesn't need to know that, or the others that Nessa talks to me. If they do find out, yeah I'll probably die.

Anywhore, right now Sam and I are on our way to the mall, how exciting. Note the sarcasm child. "Let's go" he said as he held my hand, ew. As we entered the huge mall, I went to American Eagle, then a few other shops. Well maybe a lot, I've got more than 5 bags. *RiNg*

Great it's Nessa, what does she want. "What do you want?" I whispered into the phone as Sam went to the toilet. "All of us, we're at the same mall as you, but they don't know it's you" he mumbled. "Shit, um ok, I'll figure this out" I said before I ended the call.

When he came back he immediately came and kissed me. Um, ew! "Let's go get some Starbucks" he smirked as he grabbed my hand. "I think the fuck not!" I whispered harshly into his ear as I pulled him into a head lock. I looked around to see Nessa looking quite worried and leading them in a different direction. Not gonna lie, they all looked like lost penguins, kinda funny. "What the hell?!" Sam squeaked. "Bye bye!" I smirked before pulling the trigger on his head. That's the end of him. 1 down 1 to go. My dad is next in line.
Wait Payton and Liv is here, what if anyone saw me, oh shit!

Payton's POV

"Dad, I swear I saw Mommy!" Olivia whined as I had to pick her up since she wouldn't move. "Mommy isn't here sweetie" I reassured.
"This way!" Nessa suddenly yelled. What the fuck is up with her? "Nope, this way now" she then added. "You sure about this?" Lexi asked as Nessa nodded in response.

"Nessa!" Someone yelled into her phone. "Yeah, I'll be right there!" She mumbled. "I'll be right back, stay here" she smiled nervously as she walked away. "Who's she?" Kio laughed. "No! Oh shit, I'm going to fucking ducking die like a fly" Hunter spat as he looked at the girl before rushing over to them. I mean she is kinda hot alright. But Ava is hotter, obviously.

But before Hunter could reach them she walked off. Let. Me. See. Face! "Come back!" Nessa yelled stomping her foot like a 2 year old as the other black haired girl flipped her off. Nice.

Angrily, Nessa walked back to us. "Who was that?" Josh asked. "Oh just an old friend babe" Nessa laughed. "Why has she got the same tattoo as us?" Avani added. "Shit!" Hunter whispered before running to catch up with the girl. Is she in their gang, I mean I want to meet her. But I want Ava! Now!

Ava's POV

"Stop!" Hunter yelled before hugging me. "I've really got to go, I'll be back after I'll kill my dad ok" I whined. "Promise?" He asked. "Promise" I replied as I walked off to the car :

As arrived back I got my gun out of my pocket ready to kill my Dad

As arrived back I got my gun out of my pocket ready to kill my Dad. "I'm home!" I yelled waiting for him to come downstairs so I can shoot. "Hi-" he said as I shot him, but he moved. Imma die! "Ava!" He shouted as he ran after me.

Quickly, I got into my car I drove off as I was chased by my Dad in his car. "Hunter, get ready to shoot my dad, I'm coming to the house and he's chasing me!" I muttered into my phone. "Ok see you!" He replied as it hung up. I sped to the house trying to get him off my back. No use.

I ran to the door as my Dad was by Hunter. I'm free! *BaNg*

Words : 999
❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖

A/N : I now need ideas, any could do or this story might end soon :(
But I hope you enjoyed this! 🌷