the beasts rules, part 1

(Name's pov)
Hungary 1891.
I sat in my room with my brother Jonathan as I rubbed his hand as he looked at me. "My poor Jonathan.." I said. I know I've probably said it the entire month I have seen him, but it was hard seeing him like this. "Mr Harker,  Miss Harker, are either of you hungry?" "Huh? No I. .I'm fine. (Name) are you?" "I'm okay." I said as she smiled.
"Then perhaps we can talk. I'm Sister Agatha." "I thought we'd met all the sisters." "No I've been brought I'm to study you two." She said as she took out two stacks of papers as I look at it.

"Come sit." She said as another nun entered. "Another?" I asked as she gave a smile. "Apparently we can not be trusted, so..we are being watched." She said smiling. "Now..I must be frank with you both..how are you alive Mr.Harker, and how are you not in his condition?" She questioned as I looked at her. "I escaped, I fled, he's he's a monster." Jonathan stated as I looked down. "Jonathan had helped me, he had found a way to distract the count of that I could leave, I have no doubt that when he was finished with my brother. .I would be next." I said.

"I see, and Mr Harker, Miss Harker, you both are obviously close to Jonathan's fiance mina." "Mina Murry yes of course." "Would you like for her to one day read your accounts?" "Well yes." "So you are admitting that you could have left out details that would frighten her?" "Well..hold on what are you asking?" "Well (Name) I'm asking.." she said as she looked at me.

"If you had sexual intercourse with Count Dracula"

-flashback-
I watch the world slowly flash by as I look out of the carriage's window, my eyes glancing at all the beautiful historic houses as we went uphill causing my bag to fall onto my lap.

"Sorry about that." The driver said as I gave a smile. "Hey it's alright." I said as I put it back up as my eyes landed on the castle I would be staying in with Jonathan, I believe he had gotten there ahead of me. "So..um can you tell me of this count? Is there anything that you know that you could tell me?" I asked. "Sorry I don't know anything mam." "No that's alright I'm sorry I didn't really think there would be anything worth knowing I guess I'm just looking for conversation." I said before I pulled my book out.

It had been a few hours perhaps as we got to the castle as I bid the driver goodbye and thanked him for brining me here, no one else would.

I got up to the door as I smiled and knocked on the door as I waited for an answer as it suddenly opened as I jumped back before I walked in. "H-Hello? This is (Name) Harker I-I'm here with Jonathan Harker?" I called out as my hands ran against the cold stone walls. "(Name)? Is that you?" I hear as I see Jonathan at a table.

"Johnny!" I said happily as I ran over to him as I hugged him with full force causing him to let out a groan. "Hey, I didn't know you were coming." "I wanted to make sure everything would be alright..you know I worry for you. We are after all siblings." I said smiling.

"Yes I suppose but it's the brothers job to watch over his sister." He said as I see a wine bottle.

"Oh gross Jonathan you didn't just drink out of the bottle did you?" "What? No no it was open I was going to pour some--" "ahem." I hear a voice cough as I jumped and turned around to see an old man. A very old man.

His back was hunched, his hair thin, barely attached to his head, his eyes cloudy. His skin was pale as if he never saw the sun, and the wrinkles in his face seemed so deeply set, and his nails were long.

"I, the wine bottle it was empty sir, I thought. .would..I uh.." "perhaps my brother could pour you a cup, count?" I asked standing next to Jonathan who was nothing more than a stuttering mess at the moment.

I could feel his eyes pircing me, it was like he was staring into my soul as he looked as though he had seen a ghost.

"I..never drink..wine." he said looking at me as I looked away.

"Right..sorry I meant no offense." "Please, none taken" he said as he slowly made his way down to us, the sounds of his nails dragging across the walls and railing as he made his way over to us.

"Jonathan Harker." He stated before he turned to me. "And you,  must be (Name) Harker." He said as he took my hand, bringing it to his lips.