beasts rules part 10

(Dracula's pov)
I helped to steady her. Unfortunately I had to drink from her, but I didn't realize how much I had drank until now.

"Woah, Okay, okay." I said suddenly when she almost passed out reaching for the paper. "You know let's get Johnny to--" "no..No I can do this I'm fine. Just..tired." she said as she looked at me.

".." I didn't know what to say. I've never actually cared for another in this way.

"Right..well here's what I want three letters--" I hear the baby cry as she looked around, seminars to become more attentive. "What was that?" "I didn't hear anything." "No..I did I heard a baby crying." "Oh, no no no. No baby. Where would I get a baby and why?"I asked as she looked at me and looked around.

"(Name)." "Sorry..just..hearing a baby cry, it makes me worried..guess that's the maternal instinct people say humans have.." she said as she looked at the paper. "Uh..three letters you said?" "Right, now (Nickname) I--" "no one...no one calls me (nickname)" she said as I realized I drained to much. I needed to give her a break, if I feed and then stop, the process of the dead won't begin, unlike Johnny who I've been feeding from every night.

"No one? Not even Nina?" I asked placing down a small picture of the woman holding (Name) "who?" "That's Nina, your best friend, and Johnny's fiancee." "My...how did...I..I forgot her. W-Why did I forget her!?" She asked looking at me with fear in her eyes.

"Now, calm down, you probably are still coming out of it--" "but I forgot her. I couldn't see her face in my memories." "(Name) please, calm down." I said placing a hand on her shoulder as she looked up at me.

"R-Right...I...sorry." "No don't apologize. That would be rather scary, now please. The letters." "Right what do you want me to write?" "Well the first saying you are almost done your work here in a few weeks the next saying you have finished your work and shall be leaving the following day, and the last saying you have left the castle and are now arriving safely in hmm...shall we sat Bistriz?" "Why..would I do that though?" "Well to let poor Mina know you're okay of course." I said.

"Yes I understand that but..why would I write them now as apposed to later?" "Well the post is erratic here." "Yes but if something were to happen to me or Johnny then--" "she would not come looking for you. Yes I know. Do you want her to come here?" I asked. As much as I love her I don't think I need to be questioned when really, it was for her, not for me.

"But I.." she stopped and the baby cried again. "No that's definitely a baby." "There is no baby. Like write the letters or not. It's your choice."I said and grabbed the bag as I walked away.

"...The dates!" "Hm?" "The dates..when should I date them?" "Hm..well the 13th, the second the 19th, and the third..let's say the 28th." "28?" "As good a day as any (nickname)" I sad walking up as I see her grab her head as she went to stand before she fell down onto the rug.