T W O

(ITALICS is dino talk)

"Juno come with me! Me and Delta are gonna fight Charlie!" Juno heard her little sister, Echo, calling her

"Juno come with me! Me and Delta are gonna fight Charlie!" Juno heard her little sister, Echo, calling her. All five were still in the Raptor research centre just playing because their training had finished for the day.

"Coming! I'm just going to find this smell really quick." Juno chipped back sniffing as she walked into the foliage.

"Ooh, I'll come too! We can fight in a minute." Echo quickly went to her older sister. Echo being the youngest was at the bottom of the pack, It didn't mean she was any less strong, just meant that in a way she was the weakest and most naive because she always had her older sisters and brothers.

The two sniffed for a minute but heard shouting, both popped their heads up from the ground and looked at each other.

"C'mon let's see what's going on!" Echo chuffs as she nudged her older sister to lead the way

"Okay! Okay I'm going." Juno huffed as they both walked to the edge of the foliage to see their siblings surrounding a boy with a blue hat on. Both their eyes widened in hunger and in the corner of Juno's eyes she could see a pig running to a metal door which was quickly shut.

Echo started to inch forward, "Stay here!" Juno growled out as she walked forward, she felt something brush her tail and turned to see Echo following, "Echo I mean it. Stay!" Echo stayed by the foliage after her sisters warning, she knew that she was considered the weakest but didn't really care so she went back to find the smell.

"Hold your fire, do not fire! Put 12 amps in these animals, they're never gonna to trust me again." Juno knew that voice and it was closer than ever which confused her greatly.

When Juno turned back around she was horrified to see her siblings now surrounding Owen. She wouldn't have minded killing the boy, because that's what hungry dinosaurs do, but she wouldn't even think of Owen like that. Owen had his arms out trying to make himself bigger and watch all three Velociraptors which we're closing in on him. Juno without thinking ran with a screech and swung her tail using her momentum to throw Charlie into Blue who was getting too close to Owen's side. Both her brothers screeched at her but she quickly screeched back and placed herself in-front of Owen and her siblings.

"Back of Delta!" she hissed when she noticed her sister getting close to her flank. Thinking fast Juno wrapped her tail around Owen and placed him so she was standing diagonally protecting him with her body.

"What the hell are you doing Juno!" Blue hissed as he took a step closer which made her take one back and push Owen back with her leg as well. Juno kept her tail wrapped around him incase she needed to pick him up really fast and run. Juno was very aware of Charlie and Delta who were slowly getting closer to her sides. She knew they wouldn't properly hurt her but she wasn't going to let them hurt Owen. Owen was more than just her alpha, he was family.