T H R E E

(ITALICS is dino talk)

It was midday and the Velociraptors had just been fed and so were rather tired

It was midday and the Velociraptors had just been fed and so were rather tired. Echo, Charlie and Delta were curled up underneath a tree in the Raptor cage where they five siblings formed a little nest at the bottom. It was circular, filled with soft leaves and grass. Three lied down in contentment while Blue and Juno were playing a game of catch near them.

"C'mon Juney, show your brother your teeth." Blue chuffed a laugh as Juno growled at him as response, a lot of her siblings called her nicknames but Blue did it purely to get under her skin. However two can play at that game.

"Oh shut up, Pinky." Juno retorted knowing that blue felt weird being named after a colour, ultimately he didn't really care but playing was so much fun. The Velociraptors were only four years old after all.

"Did you just call me pinky?" Blue questioned as he dropped the stick from his mouth which he had picked up.

"Maybe.." Juno said again, coming up to the top of her claws making her ready to run.

"You're so dead now" Blue screeched in a playful way before running at her which she was swift to avoid and run away laughing which to humans sounded like small screeches mixed with pants for air.

Blue chased her and tackled her to the ground and put all his body weight so that he was laying across her, she wriggles and wriggled but wasn't able to move.

"Okay i'm sorry!"

"Say I'm the best brother."

"Never!"

"Say it!"

"Okay! Okay jeez, You're the best brother!"

"Did you just say he's the best brother?" Although Charlie already knew the answer as the three who had been sleeping had woken up when Blue tackled Juno to the ground.

"Oh dear god.." Juno said quietly and winced realising she would have to run from Charlie now.

"You better run now June, you angered the runt." Delta teased Charlie, Charlie was the second youngest and since he was a male always trying to prove himself to the others. He hated it when he was called the runt.

Charlie turned so fast towards Delta and Echo who were just getting up from the nap, "Runt? RUNT! I'm gonna eat you alive!" Charlie quickly chased after Delta who had run of laughing from her little brother.

Echo who had been observing everything, went over to where Blue and Juno were getting up, "How long until she swipes him with her tail?"

"Ten minutes." Blue replied confident which made his two younger sisters shake their heads.

"Ten minutes?" Juno scoffed, "He'll be tail bait in five."

"So let's distract him." Blue said cheekily, happy to play with his younger brother.

"So let's distract him." Echo and Juno replied just as cheeky. All three took off after one another. Running through the enclosure trying to keep Delta who was now chasing Charlie away from Charlie so she wouldn't beat him with her tail. It happened before and it was not a fun experience for any of them. Delta whining that her tail hurts from hitting him too hard, Charlie whining from being hit and Blue, Juno and Echo complaining about having to listen to their siblings moan.

Owen who had been observing, softly smiled when he saw the siblings chase each other. He didn't understand that people couldn't comprehend that these animals really were a family. From observing their behaviour all their life Owen knew that nothing romantic was ever going to happen, they all knew they were siblings but it was also dangerous when mixing females and males. That's why the Raptor project was such a success. Not only were the animals starting to obey orders but they had impeccable social skills and understanding.

Owen would never be able to replicate the bond he had with any of them with any other animal. Their relationship was based on mutual respect and that's why Owen was still so fascinated. He wondered if other species could join the velociraptors pack like a stegosaurus. But then he thought about himself and realised he was in the pack. Especially after the way Juno had protected him earlier.

Owen whistled to get the attention of the Raptors who were just messing around. They looked up at him and walked closer to where he was in the metal cage when they noticed the bucket of treats in his hand. He threw one to each before they ran off. Juno tilted her head to the side, she wanted more treats. Owen grinned before picking up a small one and throwing it at her. He couldn't help but laugh as it just bounced off her when she didn't even try to catch it. He reached his hand into the bucket and pulled out a few treats. He put his hand flat down and Juno happily came up and ate the treats of his hand, gave him a nuzzle then ran to her siblings.

"Sure you eat rats and raw meat but if I throw it like I did earlier, might I mention, you won't eat it, crappy teenagers." Owen whined as he walked away and wiped Juno's slobber on his trousers. Its not like he had anything important to do.

Owen's phone gave a quick beep and he sighed when he saw he had a notification from the parks head, Claire. Owen quickly decided to go to his bungalow where he thought he could hide out from Claire, how wrong he was.

A U T H O R ' S N O T E - Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted some mushy sibling crap before everything goes to hell. Now this only has a few more chapters which is so weird but should I continue to Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom? Tell me if you think so..

Also dont you think the siblings are so cute..

who's you're favourite dynamic? please comment!!

Also anyone catch onto that shadow hunter reference? the lightwoods are my baes