S I X

(ITALICS is dino talk)

The Velociraptors began to circle the four humans, one of which was their old alpha

The Velociraptors began to circle the four humans, one of which was their old alpha. They had managed to corral them into the middle of the resort. 

With a velociraptor on each side Owen knew that if he didn't find someway to connect with one of them, they would quite literally be eaten alive.

"That's how it is?" Owen questioned looking from Blue to Juno who both stood in-front of him,
"Easy. Easy." He gently moved forward holding his hand out, silently praying that he doesn't lose a hand. "Easy. That's it." Juno ever so slightly moved forward and pressed her snout into his hand, promoting the other Raptors to acknowledge their Alpha again.

The Indominus revealed herself, and go have mercy on them all. Her steps seemed to shake the very earth and her growling never ceased. 

"What are you doing?" The Indominus hissed at them, wondering what they were doing to stand against her and in-front of the people who kept her in a cage.

"We will not kill them." Blue the leader of the pack stepped foreward and responded back bravely although stupid.

"Then you shall die too." Without a second thought The Indominus attacked the five siblings. 

Immediately Blue is swiped to the side brutally, smashing into a pillar and window before collapsing onto a table which broke under his weight. 

Owen seeing the others not attacking just yet whistled and that was all it took for the other raptors to jump on the Indominus' beack.

Whilst The Indominus was distracted Owen lead Claire and her nephews away from the brutal dino attack.

Juno managed to bite a good chunk out of her lower back near her tail which lead to her being thrown into a wall, very dazed. 

As Owen continued to fire on the huge dino, Delta was hanging onto the Rex's back clawing before being chomped through her jaws and thrown onto a stove: burning alive. As Owen ran to avoid being hit by the tail which destroyed the sculpture he was hiding behind he wasn't able to see how Charlie was picked up in her jaws and thrown across the street, landing dead. 

Just as all hope was lost and the Indominus rex was about to eat Owen, Zach and Gray, the T-Rex came storming in, being led by Claire who threw the flare to the Indominus to attract the attention. 

The T-Rex and The Indominus roared before attacking. The T-Rex instantly went for the neck and was winning until The Indominus rex used it's longer arms to its advantage. It slammed the T-Rex into the building where Owen, Zach and Gray were currently causing them to run to Claire. 

As the T-Rex was down and the Indominus went in for the kill Juno clamped her jaws on the Indominus' neck and wiggling so to dig her claws in deeper. Blue came sprinting in also, taking the distraction for the better and leaped onto her back as his sister joined him in trying to tare the monstrosity apart. 

The T-Rex got up whilst unattended and went for the neck which was curved as the Indominus tried to reach for Blue and Juno. Using her momentum, the T-Rex pushed the Indominus into a building and whilst it was free, took a better grip and biting her head. 

Juno was thrown off as was Blue before she quickly leaped back on. The T-Rex threw the Indominus to the floor, it quickly stood up facing the three dinosaurs again before they knocked her down again, this time into the fences of the water exhibit.

She rose again and roared but was cut off as the Mosasaurus leaped out and dragged it into the water where it was quickly devoured. 

The T-Rex turned to face the two velociraptors still standing and did a small nod before turning and limping away to freedom on the island. 

Juno and Blue both faced the humans as Owen took a step forward, gently shaking his head. 

"We have to go." Blue nuzzled his sister softly.

"I know." Was all she said as she quickly went up to a shocked own and nuzzled his chest before running off and joining her brother.

a u t h o  r ' s  n o t e - well one more chapter holy shit! sorry it was short, wasn't really in the mood if u get me.