CH 4: Persuasion

He stopped kissing me long enough to pull his shirt over his head then he started undoing the buttons of my blouse as his mouth swooped down to reclaim mine. I felt his fingers lower the zipper of my jeans and reality hit me – I was about to get fucked.

Teka lang, teka lang naman, self...

"Wait..." I said gently pushing him off me.

He searched my face. "What's wrong?"

"You're single, right?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Because I don't want to be the third party in any couple's story so I just want to make that clear."

"Five months nang walang girlfriend," he said before he snaked his arms around my waist.

"Walang asawa?"

He chuckled. "Wala. Single nga po."

"Anak?"

"Wala."

"SSS?" I kidded.

"Meron. Pati Pag-ibig at PhilHealth," he replied.

He gave me a half smile as his hands roamed my hips. "May tanong ka pa ba?"

I shook my head. "Wala na..."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded.

"Okay..." He pulled me flush against him before he inserted his hands inside my jeans.

I realized that his tattoos were covered under his shirt. I had wondered why someone who owns a tattoo shop was without one until I saw his bare chest.

"Are you scared of these?" he asked when he noticed me staring.

"No," I said.

His hands were warm against my buttocks and I nearly yelped in surprise when one of them slithered towards my navel before it dipped low.

"Eira..." he whispered. "I badly want you..."

I tiptoed to put my arms around his neck to give him a kiss and he moaned before he removed his hands from inside my pants to unhook my bra.

"That was easy..." I commented.

He smiled as he took it off me before he discarded my blouse.

I moved my arms to cover my chest but his hands beat me to it as if they cupped my breasts gently.

I did not have the time to feel embarrassed as he lifted me off the floor. Instinctively, I hooked my legs around his hips as my arms went around his neck.

It took him four strides to reach the bed. But instead of putting me down as I had expected, he lifted me higher – high enough for him to repeatedly flick his tongue over my nipple.

My breathing which was already raspy became raspier as he opened his mouth over my breast then started sucking; drawing my flesh into his mouth until I started to writhe in his arms.

He then transferred his attention to my other boob and I cupped the back of his head pushing more of my body into his mouth.

He moaned his approval before he slowly sat on the edge of the bed with me sitting astride him while he was still latched to my chest. My jeans had ridden low down my hips and he guided me to stand on my knees as he slid his hand inside my pants not stopping until I felt his feathery touch on my sex.

"Is this uncomfortable?" he asked as I started to fidget.

"You are not going to put your fingers in, are you?"