ii. make a love song

OcToBeR 2019

300,000 likes

300,000 likes

rihtae Taecyeon and Rihanna, Spotted together having a date.

View all 1,000 comments

— — — —

I was currently sitting at the studio with Taecyeon, he was recording some new songs he wrote recently.

He recorded a part of a song and then the producer decided to have a break.

"Are you okay?" Taecyeon asked sitting down next to me, putting an arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answered.

"Tae, I think you should make this song into a duet with your girl." The producer said.

"Would you want to sing with me?" Taecyeon asked.

"I like the song but my korean is trash." I answered.

Taecyeon laughed.

"You can sing in English." He said.

I stood up and smiled.

"I want to try singing in Korean." I said.

Taecyeon smiled.

"Okay." He said as he stood up and took my hand, leading me into the booth.

He had me the lyric sheet.

"Just repeat the verses that I already did then you can add more if you like." He said.

"Okay." I said.

I put on the headset, the producer gave me the signal and I started to sing.

I don't mind not knowing what I'm headed for
You can take me to the skies
It's like being lost in heaven
When I'm lost in your eyes

방금 넘어 졌는데 그런지 몰라 우리가 부인할 수없는 것이 있습니다 내가 처음 알았을 내가 처음 보았을 때였

I don't mind not knowing what I'm headed for
You can take me to the skies
It's like being lost in heaven
When I'm lost in your eyes

방금 넘어 졌는데 그런지 몰라 우리가 부인할 수없는 것이 있습니다 내가 처음 알았을 내가 처음 보았을 때였

The music stopped.

We walked out of the booth.

"You did good." Taecyeon said.

"I probably sounded so horrible." I said.

"Let's hear it." Taecyeon said.

The producer put on the song and now I was singing. It was the first time I heard myself speak Korean and I was afraid it would be terrible, but Taecyeon was right, it wasn't that bad.

"I think this is going to be a hit." The producer said.

"Let's record some more verses." Taecyeon said.

"And we can add more of my vocals in the background." I said.

"That would be great." Taecyeon said.

"Our first song together." I said, as Taecyeon kissed my cheek.

"We always make sweet music together." He said.

I laughed.

— — — —

"So now you're permanently living with him in South Korea?" Jenn asked on the phone.

"Yeah, but I'm still living in London. We're just splitting our time between London, the US, and South Korea." I answered.

"You really like him don't you?" Jenn asked.

"I really do but the fans...I've dealt with the drama that comes with them but this is on another level." I replied.

"Oh, I know I've been reading all the comments about you and wow let's just say girl, he better be worth it." Jenn said.

"I feel like he's worth it, Jenn." I said.

"Then suck it up and don't let them get down your skin or else you'll end up losing him. I know how you are, Rih, but I need you to get back to New York as soon as possible, you have business to take care of." Jenn said.

I sucked my teeth.

"I know." I said.

"And Jay wants to talk to you too." Jenn said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh no, not the big brother talk." I said.

"Yes, ma'am, he was grilling me about Taecyeon. I said he had to ask you about him. I'm not in the relationship with y'all." Jenn said.

I laughed.

"Jenn." I said.

"What? It's the truth. He always gets overprotective and swear everyone supposed to know everything about your relationship." Jenn said.

"I'll deal with him." I said.

— — — —

Liked by adhafera, taecyeonokay, wdohawn and 2,628,610 others

badgalriri So proud to be on another cover of @voguemagazine wearing my own designs from @fenty !!! On stands October 16th!
Photographer : @ethanjamesgreen
Fashion Editor: @tonnegood
Hair: @yusefhairnyc
Makeup: Kanako Takase

View all 16,690 comments

adhafera 😍