iv. jenn has a baby

iv. jenn has a baby

 jenn has a baby

2,444,138 likes

badgalriri I'm so grateful that I was here for your first day on the playground kid!! Aunty loves you so much already. CONGRATULATIONS to the Davis fam! @jennnrosales you a beast for making this look easy. @the_aa you a champ and a super dope dad. @aaronrodolfodavis I know you not gonna like sharing yo mama, but you get all the new toys, lil bro only gets your old ones so you good! Here's to baby #JustusJoshuaDavis

View all 4,796 comments

oluwarotimiadeboye ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

fill_your_cup_with_this @nola__4life when she can find a nice man so expect baby riri to be here never😂🤣😂🤣

Liked by taecyeonokay and 4,901,934 others

badgalriri Aunty Oh NaNa x JJ

View all 16,582 comments

taecyeonokay Uncle Tae says hi

loucia.crvs So cute🧡

orospakstore cute little child

— — — —

Rihanna holds friend's newborn baby calling herself 'Aunty Oh NaNa' in adorable snap from hospital

Rihanna held her friend's newborn baby in a shot she shared on her Instagram page Tuesday evening.

The 31-year-old vocalist added the caption 'Aunty Oh NaNa x JJ,' to a post in which she cuddled the tot named Justin Joshua, who's the son of her friend Jennifer Rosales and her husband, Aaron Davis.

The Umbrella singer's hair was braided and she wore a black sweater at the medical facility the shots were snapped at.

The You Da One singer posted a separate shot that was snapped from behind, saying she was happy to be present on the joyous day.

— — — —

A week later

I walked into Tae's apartment and was surprised to find that he had people over.

"Annyeong!" I said as I gave them a slight bow, which they all returned.

"It's Rihanna."

"Annyeong, I'm Soo Hyun." Kim Soo Hyun introduced himself to me.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Robyn." I said.

"It's nice to finally meet you, I'm Eunjung." Ham Eun Jung introduced herself to me.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Robyn." I said.

"You're so much prettier in person. I'm Ah Yeon." Baek Ah Yeon said.

I smiled.

"Gamsahabnida, I'm Robyn." I said.

Taecyeon's sister Jihyen hugged me.

"Annyeong Jihyen." I said as I hugged her back.

"Taecyeon said that you were in California with Jenn." Jihyen said.

"Yeah, I was but I decided to come back early." I said.

Taecyeon walked out of the bedroom and smiled as soon as he saw her.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he walked over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"I decided to come back early and let Jenn spend time with her little family." I answered.

"Gosh, I missed you." He said.

I smiled.

"Awe, you two are so cute." Jihyen said.

"Stop it, Jihyen." He said.

"I'll let you guys get back to hanging out. I'll just go unpack and take a nap." I said.

"Okay, let me carry your bags." He said as he went to the door and grabbed my luggages.

"Thank you." I said as I headed to the bedroom.

I went in the room and left the door opened for Tae. He walked into the room and placed my luggages near the bed.

"Get some rest and I'll bring you some food later." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"Have a nice nap." He said, walking out of the room as I got on the bed and laid down.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

— — — —

2PM's Taecyeon Shares Personal Statement About His Recent Dating News

2PM's Taecyeon took to Instagram to share his thoughts about his recent dating news.

Back in September, Taecyeon's agency confirmed that the actor and singer was in a relationship with singer and beauty mogul, Rihanna.

In the Instagram post, Taecyeon wrote:

I am very sorry to everyone who was surprised and disappointed by the sudden news. I thought a lot about how to talk about this, and I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to write.

I know very well that many people are worried about me. That's why I want to say that I will continue to do my best as an actor and as a member of 2PM, just as I've done until now, so please keep watching over me.

Thank you for cheering me on despite the fact that I am lacking in many ways.