xi. pregnancy announcement

january 2022

Liked by badgalriri and 1,200,000 others taecyeonokay God has showered me with many beautiful blessings, but the best is yet to come

taecyeonokay God has showered me with many beautiful blessings, but the best is yet to come. I'm doing all the household chores and letting me sleep all day. I'm totally in love with this journey. Pray for us, so everything goes well.
View all 11,124 comments

Rihanna Is Pregnant, Expecting 1st Child With 2PM's Ok Taecyeon

It's official – Rihanna is pregnant & expecting her first child with husband, Ok Taecyeon! She confirmed the news by debuting a bare baby bump on Jan. 31.

The moment we've all been waiting for has finally arrived – Rihanna is pregnant!

The singer and her husband, Ok Taecyeon, are expecting their first child together and we could not be happier for the couple. The exciting news was confirmed on Jan. 31, when photos surfaced of Rihanna and Taecyeon out in New York City.

The singer had her bare baby bump on full display underneath a pink coat, which was buttoned only at the top, as the duo strolled around Harlem. She paired the look with low-rise jeans and looked blissfully happy as she walked alongside her man.

Rihanna and Taecyeon have been dating for more than two years and recently got married in October and have decided to take the next step in their relationship.

As HollywoodLife reported EXCLUSIVELY, this is a conversation they've been having for awhile.

"Taecyeon absolutely feels that Rihanna is the perfect person for him, and he can't imagine his life without her. They have discussed marriage and kids. They know it's something they both want," our source revealed.

Since becoming official, the lovebirds have been spotted out and about together all over the world.

Rihanna previously opened up about family planning, telling British Vogue in March 2020 that she was "realizing life is really short" and found a new no-nonsense approach to living.

"You don't have a lot of time to tolerate s----, you know? You put so much on your plate. When you're overwhelmed, you need to start cutting things out. And I'm overwhelmed too much," she said at the time. "What's happening now is that I'm going back to black and white. My gray area is shutting down."

"I know I will want to live differently," she added, saying that within the next 10 years she sees herself having "three or four" children, whether she has a partner or not.

"I feel like society makes me want to feel like, 'Oh, you got it wrong ...' They diminish you as a mother if there's not a dad in your kids' lives," said Rihanna. "But the only thing that matters is happiness; that's the only healthy relationship between a parent and a child. That's the only thing that can raise a child truly, is love."

Liked by taecyeonokay and 18,413,019 othersbadgalriri how the gang pulled up to black history monthView all 237,036 comments

badgalriri how the gang pulled up to black history month
View all 237,036 comments