vii. friends are invasive species pt 2

"Who do you think is getting married next?" Sung-woon asked.

We had been at his house for almost an hour now, we ate food, played games and now we're on the topic of relationships.

"Rih and Tae for sure." Cardi answered.

"Please don't start on us." I said as I lay on my head on Tae's shoulder.

"I think so too." DinDin said.

Everyone started agreeing and saying why they think we're next to get married. Tae chuckled and smiled.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Tae is already planning something." Elara said.

"Nah, I'm just enjoying our relationship." Tae said.

I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Robyn would you accept Tae's proposal if he asked you?" Jessi asked.

I opened my eyes and looked at Jessi.

"I mean if he asks me I wouldn't say no." I answered.

"I just really want to see the beautiful babies you two will have." Yulianna said.

"Honestly me too." I said, smiling.

"You heard that, Tae, she wants your babies." Youngwoo said.

Cardi chuckled.

"Yes, our baby need some friends so it would be nice if y'all had some babies." Cardi said.

"If you guys have a boy, then you should name him after me." Darnell said.

"Eww no." Yemaya said.

I laughed.

"Boy bye." I said.

=•••=

December 2019

Rihanna and Taecyeon Rocks Custom Fenty at the British Fashion Awards

For the first time, Rihanna stepped out wearing one of her very own looks for a major red carpet event—but a custom design of course

For the first time, Rihanna stepped out wearing one of her very own looks for a major red carpet event—but a custom design of course. The Fenty founder rocked a wasabi green satin corseted cocktail dress with a matching organza shirt, and matching organza gloves. Then, to add a bit of drama that we've all come to know and expect from the bad gal, she added a diamond choker harness that attached to the organza shirt.

As usual, her beauty game was also on point. The songstress turned business mogul rocked medium-length Fulani braids and a strong smoky eye with contoured lips.

It was also the first time that her and her boyfriend walked a major red carpet event together and we can definitely say they look good together. Taecyeon even wore Rihanna's custom Fenty design.

It's been a busy 2019 for Rihanna. While she hasn't satiated her hungry fans with new music, she did make major news by becoming the first black woman to helm a brand under LVMH. Fenty is also the conglomerate's first original luxury house. Not to mention, she staged a major catwalk extravaganza during New York Fashion Week for her lingerie brand Savage x Fenty that was aired on Amazon.

=•••=

British Fashion Awards 2019: Rihanna wraps up in oversized leather coat and slinky LBD as she leads the star-studded departures from her lavish Fenty after-party

She picked up the Urban Luxe Award at the British Fashion Awards 2019.

And Rihanna was keeping the party going after the main event, leading the celebrity departures as she left her Fenty after-party at private members' club Laylow in London on Monday evening.

The 31-year-old star's late night bash was the place to be and was attended by a host of famous faces including boyfriend, Taecyeon, Winnie Harlow, Lewis Hamilton and Liam Payne.

Rihanna looked incredible in her effortlessly chic ensemble, donning a slinky LBD paired with an oversized leather jacket.

She sported a pair of semi-sheer tights and pointed stilettos, accessorising with sparkling de Grisogono jewels and Colette rings, as well as rectangular shades.

The singer toted a coordinating black handbag and added a pop of colour to her look thanks to a slick of red lipgloss.

Rihanna's Fenty brand won the Urban Luxe Award on the night, a huge achievement for the star, who was previously nominated for her Fenty X Puma fashion collaboration in 2017.

The superstar has made major advancements for diversity within the fashion and beauty industry, including providing more shades of foundation than ever before from a cosmetics company.

=•••=

"Tae, why are all the lights off?" I asked as I walked into the dark living room and switched the lights on to find it all decorated in roses and balloons.

"Tae, what's going on?" I asked as I looked at him.

Taecyeon grinned. "This will only take a second." He said and then got down on one knee.

"I have been thinking for weeks how to do this," He said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black box. He slowly opened the box and said, "Robyn Rihanna Fenty, since the day I met you, I knew you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. When I think about you, I know that no one else will ever hold my heart the way you do. Life offers many challenges. I know I can meet them if you're willing to face them with me. I promise you, no one will work harder to make you happy or cherish you more than me." He said.

He took a deep breath. "Robyn, will you marry me?" he asked.

I stared down at the beautiful ring that he held in his hands.

I teared up.

I couldn't believe he was proposing.

He stared at me with love and tears in his eyes.

"Yes." I answered, my voice faltering as I gave him my hand and placed the ring on my finger.

He stood up pulled me into his arms and kissed me.