38

When Felix woke up the next morning, Jeongin was still with him, lying on top of his chest with the duvet pulled over their bodies. Felix felt warm. He was wearing one of the many oversized band t-shirts he'd collected over the years, but Jeongin provided him with most of the warmth. He was wearing one of Felix's t-shirts too, a pop-punk band one that he'd likely never heard of but looked adorable in nevertheless.

Light shone through the window. Felix forgot to close the curtains after letting Jeongin in his room the previous night. He smiled at the memory. The sunlight landed on Jeongin perfectly, illuminating his black hair that had gotten a bit too long recently and fell over his peaceful, sleeping face. It was the second time Felix woke up next to Jeongin and he wanted to do it for the rest of his life.

He looked over at his alarm clock. Ten in the morning. He'd gotten barely five hours of sleep but he didn't mind. He couldn't remember ever being happier as he brushed his fingers through Jeongin's hair, moving it out of his eyes and kissing the top of his head.

"Good morning," Jeongin mumbled, blinking a few times before fully opening his eyes and looking up to see Felix smiling at him.

"Morning," Felix whispered, pressing another kiss to the top of his head. "Did you sleep ok?"

"Hmm," Jeongin nodded, "you're comfy."

Felix chuckled, intertwining his fingers with Jeongin's while they rested on his chest. The two lay there for a while, Jeongin's eyes falling shut as he enjoyed the comfort of Felix. Felix smiled up at the ceiling, unable to keep the grin off his face. The only thing that broke their content silence was a knock on Felix's bedroom door.

"Um, one second, I'm getting dressed!" Felix lied as Jeongin scrambled off him. Felix got up and ran towards the door. He pulled it open a few centimetres, only revealing his face and not much else of the room as he saw his mother standing on the other side. He remembered to press a hand to his neck as subtly as he could, trying to hide the marks that Jeongin had left on him. Not even he thought he was doing a very good job. "Oh, hey! Is everything ok?"

She gave him a suspicious look, "yeah...everything's fine. Why are you acting so strange? Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm great," Felix smiled, something his mother hadn't seen in a while. She also hadn't seen him up before midday recently. Due to that, she let his strange behaviour slide. "Did you need something?"

"I just came to say I'm off to work. I'll be back at five, ok?"

"Yeah, ok," Felix nodded, waving goodbye as his mother started to walk down the steps, still somewhat suspicious but deciding she would question him when she got home. Felix closed the door and turned around see she Jeongin chuckling at him. "What?" He asked, walking back to the bed and sitting down in front of Jeongin.

"Nothing, you're just really cute," he said, making Felix smile.

"I'm not cute..."

Jeongin moved forward and pressed a kiss to Felix's forehead. "You're the cutest."

🍓🍓🍓

"Where on earth where you?" Seungmin asked, watching as Jeongin climbed through their already open bedroom window. Jeongin didn't reply. "Hello?" He asked, waving his hand in front of Jeongin's face as he sat down on the bottom bunk, "it's almost dark outside and you weren't here when I woke up. Do you know how worried I was?"

"I'm fine," Jeongin said, a stupid grin on his face as he pulled off his shoes and threw them under the bed, "did anyone notice I was gone?"

"Yeah, me, so tell me where you were."