Chapter 2

"You're not my friend, Soda... AND YOU NEVER WILL BE!" Sonia yelled as Kazuichi took a step back, gasping for air.
"M-miss, Sonia...I-... What... did I-" He got cut off by another stab by the princess as she continued to throw insults at him.
"YOU'RE A TRAITOR! YOU TOOK THE ONLY PERSON I LOVED AWAY FROM ME!"
Kazuichi was panicking now. Gasping for air and coughing up blood, still trying to stay on his feet as he continued to stumble away from the blonde.
"I- What did I do wrong? Miss S-Sonia?"
He asked, tearing up.
That seemed to anger the princess even more as she launched at him and with a swift slice cut off his arm.
"What did you do wrong? YOU GODDAMN IDIOT! HOW DARE YOU ASK THAT QUESTION? YOU KNOW THE ANSWER, YOU BASTARD!"
Sonia continued to slice towards him, giving him cuts all over his body.

Kazuichi didn't know what she wanted. He just wanted her to be happy. What did he do wrong?
He then suddenly stopped backing away. He approached the princess with a weak smile on his face, attempting to reason with her.
"Miss Sonia... I-I wouldn't do anything... To hurt you, y-you know that."
"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" The blonde yelled as she stabbed him again. The pinkette had blood running down his mouth, trying hard to keep awake as he stumbled towards the princess.

"T-tell me what I did wrong... Please, Miss Sonia... I'll fix m-my mistake, I-I promise." Soda whispered as he put his left hand onto Sonia's shoulder, giving her a weak smile. Sonia just stared at him with an angry glare, clutching the knife in her hands.
"I'll tell you... You took him away. He was the only person that was willing to show any kind of love to me, and you took that away." Sonia cried as Kazuichi stared at her.
"You... are... nothing... but... A SELFISH PIECE OF GARBAGE!"

The pinkette was met by the knife slicing into his face and cutting open his left eye.
He fell on the ground, into a pool of his own blood as the princess stared over him with a smile on her face.
"You got what you deserved, Soda... Now Tanaka will only have me. I mean, look at yourself. How could the great Gundham Tanka love anyone as worthless as you... You're alone Kazuichi Soda. And you always will be."
♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡
A/N:
Posting two chapters in a day cuz I had I already written.
That's all,
Bye!