First day at school

Well, my name is Tara, Tara hope, a 16 year old, who is crazy, sporty and loves music, like I sing, only to myself, I hate my mum and dad, they just spilt up, they both were cheating on each other, I'm there only kid, dads rolling in it and my mum doesn't give a shit about me, haha, so I try and talk to them as little as I can, I mean at least dad try's.

Like I said I'm moving from from England, Gosh I sadly don't have an accent, and I'm going back to the hell people call Australia, ( I live In Australia so yeah,just Tara don't like it ) and guess what, today is my first day in school, I'm not smart and hate having to go and be judged, but Im one of the that doesn't care about popularity, in fact I would happily pass it up. I won't be changed from me and become a cake face make up girly girl.

Right so the fabulous me, I'm tall, like really tall I'm 5'9, haha, brown eyes, and curvy, I have long brown hair that goes past my butt, all thought it is blue strikes. I'm slim built and dress like a Tom boy, most of the time but some time I'll add a dress or a skirt. I'm nut a goth, god no I'm just me.

So this is my currently in the office with some small fat guy, who's name I have already forgotten. I'm dressed in a boys green day shirt, that's to big, and some black ripped tights, with black converse, my vans bag and my long hair straightened out, " right so Tara, as we had fit you in you might miss out on a lot of classes, like history and science, but have music and photography, you locker is 24, and here is you ID, I hope you have a great time here at Sydney dale " says the guy. " Thanks dude,"I say getting up.

I walk in to the school building getting, lots of stairs, but I can see why, I mean new girl, who wouldn't, I see a tall jock like boy stick out his leg but I jump over and send him a quick smirk. I get to my locker and open it up, the first time I have it music YES, I head this school has a great, music department and tools, plus nit many people take it. I shut my red locker door but forget, my iPhone.

I reopen it up and here a, " crap" coming from next door, I shut it and see I've hit someone in the face, " oh my god I'm so so sorry" I say, the dude looks up and gosh, let me tell you it's like a god is in this shit hell school, he was hot, " it's fine do I look normal, " he asks, " as normal as everyone else in this shit hell" I say laughs, " I love your top, what's your favourite?"

No, no there's no way a god like that likes green day, " American idiot " I say, " who the hell are you and how do you know that's mine favourie song " he says creeped out, " um, I'm Tara, I'm new just moved " I say shyly, cause no one wants to be the new kid, " I'm Calum, nice to meet you Tara, can I see you class list"

I show the brown haired boy my sheet of paper, " you must be the luckiest kid in the school, no history and silence, but we have every class together and Luke and Michael have every class I'm not in with you, but music " he says, " Luke and who " I say totally shocked, did I just make a friend, okay high five me. " My besties along with ashton I think you will get on well with are little group, if you wanna " says the boy going all shy and hello cute. " Thanks it there all like you I'm sure I will"

" we better be going, we have music and would hate to be late" he says shitting his locker.

CALUM POV

She was stunning, it's like someone has made my perfect girl, right i front of me, her hair, the way she talked and walks she was amazing, and almost every class together.

" you like music " I ask, and her whole face lights up, " music is life " is what she says, " what about you " she asks, " music is life " I reply in her tone, " no I'm in a band with all my mates you should come to are rehearsal after school " I say, let's just hope the boys all find her as cool and amazing as I do.

" I'd love to, I hope you good though cause this whole friemds thing will only work if you can sing as well as I can "she says, the she hits herself in the head, I laugh " you sing ? " I ask can this girl get any better, " sadly yes I sing but not around anyone so shhh " she says, giggling, she must be the prettiest, cleverest thing on this earth.

" Well this is the land of perfection" I say opening the door.

BACK TO TARA POV

Calum pushes open the big blue door and I smile, I'm the walls are so many instruments, and the back a recording booth, sound proof, rooms, a drum kit, everything.

" This is heaven " I say, " I know, it's amazing now come and meet the Gang, " Calum yells and hello hotties.