PE

Me, Luke and mike, all walk off to the change rooms, I walk in and see all these girls on sports bars and bootee shirts, I should of known, like they boys said, girls don't do sports, there just here to flirt and fun for the boys, " hell no I'm not warring that " I say, I look in my bad and find my England supporter, t-shirt and some Nike shorts, this will have to do. I change and walk out.

" You must be Tara " says a guy in his early 30s, "I'm coach dean, I see you didn't get the memo, on uniform " oh so this look isn't just for the boys, it's also for the perverted teacher, " oh I got the memo but I'm not like other girls and want to be flashing around my boobs and butts for others entertainment, sorry so that boys " I say looking into his eyes. " Alright, then I guess 2 laps then doge ball " says the perv

I run up to Luke and Michael, " you Really are something " says Luke, " aw sorry you won't get to see me dressed as a trainee stripper, " I say, " damn " says Michael, " so when do you think would be a good time to ask about soccer " I ask, " after the session " they both say, we finish are laps and then all line up. " Okay boys vs girls " says the dean guy, so pretty much, me vs all the boys. Everyone splits up, I'm the only one on my tea. To of gotten a ball, everyone else is on there phones,

wtf, I would yell but there's no point, I here him saying to go, I ran behind a girl, and chuck a ball, hitting so nerd, the ball gets chucked and hits the my girl shield, well at least there good at something, I pink up a ball and ran behind someone else, pretty soon, I'm the only girl left with 3 guys, Michael hit a ball that bounced off a girl hugging Luke, then Michael chucked a ball the got himself out...

So me vs 3 dude, I grab 3 balls, and chuck one at a boy fixing his glasses, getting out, one down, the boys chuck there ball at the same time, both missing, I chuck the ball at one getting him where the sun don't shine, " come one pretty girl, your hairs all messy better fix it " says the guy, " come on, now your dicks so small shouldn't you be fixing that " I say chucking the ball as he chucks his, I catch it as he catches me, and I don't think I just, punch mine and him getting him out.

" Boys win " says the coach, " hey mate, I think you got that wrong " I say, given i, the only one left, he looks up from his phone, and his mouth is wide open, " hi I'm Tara " I say walking off as the bell goes. " That was awesome " says Michael, " yeah well I would of beat you If it wasn't for him " say Luke, " I've got to change and then go see perv, " I say running off, I quickly put back on my green day shirt, then run out.

" Coach guy " I call out, " I heard you had a soccer team, I wanna join " I say getting to the point. " It's a boys team, and already been picked " he says not looking at me, " I just beat all your boys, I think I should at least get a shot " I say stopping him, " what your problem, why don't you go back to fixing your hair or painting you nails" he says looking me over, " cause I want to play soccer at least give me a try " I plead. " Trainings at recess " He says waking away.

Finally, " what did he say " yells Luke, " I'm going to training " I yell, " you get a shot but I don't " complains Michael, " he Didn't get in." Laughs Luke, " Calum said you have cooking with him, good luck " says Luke, walking off, I walk out of the bidding and find Calum, waiting at the door, " hey Tara you get in " he asks, " I'm going to training " I say happily. Cooking was pretty much a bore, safety shit, but as soon as the bell yelled I felt Calum grab my hand and pull me out to the oval, I don't know why but I felt like 1 million little lights turned out when he touched me.

Well I wish he want so perfect, I mean for all I know he has a girl friend, with s face like that I bet he dose.

CALUM POV

When I grabbed her hand, I felt something something amazing, like I been lit up. She had to get into the team, the more time I spent the better, if she did beat all boys in Dodge Ball, then she hope fully make it in.

I really, like her I mean I've only known her for what a day but if feels like it's been so long, and her on the drums, it's like she new what and when I was going to sing, in sync with me.

I can't cope at how amazing she is, buts she so way out of my league, I have no chance in hell.

" I'm going to go see the dean guy okay " she says smiling she's adorable when she's happy, " Okay see you soon." I say walking over to the boys, " she is something" I say smiling, " mate, you have to lock that down, she is perfect, just look at the hair" says Michael, " and they way she stood up to Sarah, you c at find that in a girl " fishes Luke and he's right, " but she's way out of my league, " I say watching her, " hey friendship is the first step " says Luke, " your right it's it only been a day " I say.

" Alright boys, let's line it up " says Jack the captain, " See you Michael " me and Luke both say running to him.

TARA POV

"Alright, head over and do the training after I'll tell you if I get in" says dean, "thanks " I say running over.

All,the boys are in aline but I can't seem to find Luke or cal, so i just go the end, " hey, blue head, cheerleaders are over there " yells some boy, " why are you telling me I thought you would be there " I yell back, BOYS. " You must be Tara, I'm Jack, I'm captain, coach told me all about you before, good Luck " says a tall boy, he would probably around 6'1, 6'3 he was tall, he was built with blonde hair and blue eyes, if you hadn't seen Calum, Luke and Michael you Would of died but I have so... But still he was really good looking, and probably popular at school with the cheerleading.

" Thanks, also don't go easy on me, I'm not your typical got, at this school " i say point to the bimbos behind me. " Got it " he says walking away, " alright boys I won't laps, shots on goal and then spilt up in half for a mini game"hells Jack

Time laps cause not going to write al, that crap when you don't want to here it.

The training for me went really well, I sent of the boy who had said for me to go to cheerleading, after my ball hit him in the dick, and it was now walking over to Perv and Jack.

" So how did I go " I say pulling up my back pack, " Surprisingly really well welcome to the team, " say perv, " but every morning for a week you'll come to practise with Jack to learn how are team plays and works, got it " says perv "Yep done thanks, perv I mean dean " I say running away.

" Guess what boys " I yell " I got in " I say jumping up on Michael back.