Oporto

It's Thursday now, and well the school stills not over, Jack the jerk, the boys YouTube video. It's gone viral, it was on TV yesterday. But surprisingly, Jack still wants together back to me. My feelings for Calum, there still alive, but Calum isn't showing a thing to say he has them as well, but I'm new at this and have no idea in hell how to flirt.

I was sitting in my " Australian " class, cause that's a thing now, watching some video or movie called rabbit proof fence, Cal was next to me, writing swear words on his book, Luke was off today, his mum said he didn't look well, I texted him and he said he was fine...

I was watching the boring film when, I heard a huge knock at the door.

" Alright hush class " said my teacher even though no one was talking, most people were asleep,

" Hello, I'm mr. Ryan hood" said a tall man, in a long coat, with a huge top hating a clearly fake beard on, Calum shot up and the sound of him last name, and with one look had a smirk on his face.

" I come with some bad news "he says slowly, now taking second look he did look
A little , like ashton and sounded like Him too.

" Oh my whats happened " said the old lady concerned,

" We have had a death in the family, poor old lacy, has past away and well it's time to say are good byes " says the man clucking his Chest, " Oh how tragic " she says pulling the man into a hug, clearly freaking out the poor dude.

" Yes well, as an affect we will have to be going off to see her, if it's possible ego grab Calum out of this class " he says, pointing to him.

Calum eagerly gets up and then looks at me, " tara hi " says the man, sounding perfectly like ashton.

" Is this Tara's class, oh well she was very close as well " he says in this old voice again,

"Oh well tara you must come and say your good byes too" says my teacher

" but I never met, oh what the hell it beats this crap " I say jumping up.

We all walk out and Calum starts laughing like crazy,

" Wait one sec I have to do this. " Yells the man, he knocks again on the door, the yells

" Bye the way, the Middle cousin gets captured and sent back and the two kids get home "

" Ashton ?" I ask confused

" You know it " he says hugging me.

" Oh my god what are we going " I yell

" No one needs school, now what class Luke got " he says fixing his beard.

" He'll have PE" says Calum happily.

"Right you guys go to the car I'll get my boy, time to me mr. Don Clifford " he yells, chucking the keys and running off.

" Come on let's go " i yells sprinting down the hall ways.

As soon as we reach the car, we see Michael and Ashton run out, being chased by, mr. Cray are sex ed teacher?

" They changed his class " yells ashton, jumping to the car.

" Oi you kids get back here " yells my teacher.

" Ash step on it " yells Michael

Soon we're finally away from that hell hole and driving the speed limit.

" What do you want to do" yells ashton smiling,

" I'm hungry " I say rubbing my tummy.

" Same, all that running and those picture " says Michael in shock.