Football

MICHAEL POV

I woke up with a killer head ace, what happened last night. I sit up and see I'm in a black and white decorated room, this is not mine. I look down and see I'm naked, no one is next to me, I get up and find some pants.

All I can remember is this crazy note to self about ending up here.

Oh, that Cindy, her, I look to my left, and see some pain killers, and water thank you!

" Hey your a wake, how you feeling " says a female voice,

" Like someone has cut down a tree on top of my head " I say rubbing my head

" Yeah well your not the only one " she laughs

There's no way she has hang over, her hair is curled make up and looking like a million bucks.

" Anyway you still wanna go to that football game ? " She asks

" Hang on, you still wanna go out with me" I ask shocked,

" Um yeah, why wouldn't I " she asks like it is stupidest thing ever

" Cause your a 10 and I'm a 6 and best " I laugh then she walks over me and kisses me, and damn she's a good kissers.

" Cause your, different, now let's go ice cream is good for a hang over " she says pulling my had and chucking me a top.

TARA POV.

Soccer, football whatever, right.

Then argh, Jack, after spending all that time, I realise it's bad to hide my feelings, I really like Calum, but he's never going to like me so it's better to stay friends then nothing. And jacks not so bad after a while maybe we could have something.

Right, I grab some jeans and a shirt to change into after and put in are blue football uniform.

" Where are going " yells my dad, barging into my room.

" Ever heard of knocking " I yell back

" Just answer the question Tara " he says calming down, finally

" I'm going to play football, got that then out with the team " I say back

" Good, finally better then hanging around those boys, you see so much" he says

" There in the team, but my life has nothing to do with you, " I say grabbing my bag.

" Tara, why can't you be like other girls, most if them would die for all of this " he asks

" Because new flash, I'm not your perfect little princess, I don't like pink, and I hate you " I yell running past him and going down my car.

" Tara " I hear him yell

Argh I just wish she would understand me.

I soon found the football field and all the boys, Calum was the first to run over.

" hey ready for the big game " he says hugging me,

" Yeah I guess " I laugh waking with him, to the others

" Come here " Calum says dragging me over to a group of girls with Michael and Ashton.

" Tara this is mail-Koa " he says hugging her and kissing on the cheek, omg this is his girlfriend, I new he would be taken, gosh.

" Hi I've heard so much about you " she says hugging me,

" Michael are you okay " I ask seeing him staring at this one girl walking towards us,

" Yeah just wait I'll show you she is still with me ash " he says laughing, and soon this stunning girl walks over its like all the supermodels of the world, put together ideas and made a perfect human.

" everyone this is Cindy, Cindy this is everyone " he says kissing the girl.

" Hello, Im Tara. " I say getting a hug,

Soon very one has hugged and been introduced, ashton paid the $20 , and the game was about to start.

ASHTON POV

The game was playing, we were winning and Tara as really good.

But I just couldn't forget about Skye, argh, after the party we both got drunk and then I don't remember, I look in my phone I don't have her number if anything.

It's like I can hear her calling my name.

"Ashton, ashton, ashton " I hear argh

" Ashton are you deaf, behind you " yells Michael,mulling away from his snog with Cindy.

" what " I say turning around.

" Ashton, hey, it's Skye from last night " says Skye what the HELL

" Wow hi, yeah what are you doing here" I ask,

" My little brother is playing, see " she says pointing to a buff looking guy in the other side, " why are you here" she says smiling, gosh that smile.

" My mates, play, got nothing better to do" I laugh

" Hey , um last nights I had a really good time " she says shyly

" Me too,you know if after this you wanna go grab a drink" I say hopefully

" Yeah that would be great"

She say getting up from behind and sitting next to me, and right then, what could be better.

SARAH POV ( that mean chick, if you forgot, cause yeah she has to come back to hate of Tara's bacon )

What the hell, is she doing playing, what I loser, I bet she just a slut, who is going to blow everyone on this team.

This is my school she can't just come and change everything. I have been working on Calum and Luke for so long, being a bitch and hating them so they would notice me, cause like, they are so hot.

And yeah, so I like have to do something about it, but I'll have to be smart, and like wait, I know what about my party, everyone comes then I'll take away her little friends get in there pants, and like, tell then to dump her, brake her heart with Jack cause she totally looooves him.

Gosh I'm so smart