Jack

Its been, what a nearly a week, since I moved here, me and the boys are really, really good friends, every afternoon we go over to someone house, and today's finally the last day of my soccer training jacks really nice and a BIG flirt.

I walk up, sliding on black skull top, tights with a scooter skirt, I pul my long hair into a high pony tale, grabbing all my work, heading for my last ever early practise.

I run out the door, and jump into my car, quickly getting to the Ives, I jump out to see Jack, " hey " I say, " hey" he says back, " ready for the game tomorrow " he asks, " you tell me " I say grabbing a ball, " you'll do fine " he says chasing after me, " hey I was wondering if after school of later you wanted to go get a drink or something " he say scratching the back of his neck.

All I could think of was Calum, I really, really liked him, but I mean he's amazing, I'm me, and I think he really just sees me as a friend. Jack Is nice and all so why not, I'm not getting anywhere with cal.

" So your asking me out " I say rising an eyebrow, " well yeah " he says taking the ball back, " hmmm, I guess I can fit it I'm somewhere " I says smiling, " great so after school " he says happily.

The whole day is a blur, oh no wait there was lunch when that Sarah kid tried to make it a bad thing that I was a virgin, and told the whole school, but me and the boys made out that it's better to save them self instead of being of a slut, and getting some sexual disease. Well me, cal and Luke, Michael wouldn't believe that I still had the v card.

So yeah that was my day, and they boys had to meet some guy called Adam, and I wasn't aloud to go so it was all good for me to see Jack,

When 3 finally came, I saw Jack leaning against my locker, "ready " he says, " duh " I say Walking out, " where are we going " I ask, " Starbucks " he says smiling, " oh come on just because I'm white and a girl doesn't not mean, I live breath and love it there " I say, " oh so you wanna go somewhere else " Jack says taken back, " nah, let's just go " I say bored, " I'll never understand you " he says laughing, " you no meant to " i Smile getting to my car following him in his.

Soon we are in the bench, talking, " so what types of music are you into " I say asking the important questions, " I like the blues and kinda slow " he says, " you", " I'm totally different more like rock and cool bands " I laugh, " okay and what do you want to do when you finish school " I ask,

"hmm, I kinda want to get into, something with history, you know tell people what happened before us " he says, " what is it you want to do when you leave " he ask, " art something creative " I say. We totally have nothing to do with each other, I hate history, like the poor kids that are going to have to learn from him about the past, I hate owls like that, and music come on, how old are you 50, no 16 year old should like the blues, it's just no okay.

" So soccer what teams do you go for " I ask, knowing that's something me both like, " Liverpool are amazing," he says, " no way that's my team to" I laugh, " you have a little " he says leaning in, then the next thing I know his lips are on mine!?! What the hell, who kisses on the first date, I push him off and get up, " dude " I scream, okay I for one I know I had nothing on my face, Im a great eater, and we had drinks with straws,

" I'm so sorry I don't know what happened " he starts to explain, " save it " I says getting up.

What a dick, like who kisses on a first date, it's just not cool, unless you look like a god then that's okay, ( harry kisses on a first date so yeah he's a god so it's okay ) I get in my car and go home.

I ran i to my room and call the first person I think of Calum.

CALUM POV

I was in a room talking with my manger Adam and the boys, even my phone started to ring, TARA THE ONE AND ONLY, came on screen, " Calum " says Adam angrily, " Sorry I've got to take this. "I say walking out.

" Tara you okay " I ask worried

" No, I'm not, okay so you know that Jack guy " she starts angrily.

" Yeah the captain for soccer " I say

" Well he asked me out on a date " she starts, me heart snaps, brakes, shatters, dies jack asked her out and she said YES

" And it was going like alright then he fucking leans in and kisses me on the first date " she yells angrily

" What a jerk " I say in clenched teeth,

"like he didn't even ask, it was argh " she yells

" Hey listen it's going to be alight, he's a dick don't worry " I say seeing Luke calling me in

" Thanks Calum I'll call you tomorrow at 10 before the game " she says

" Bye Tara " I say hanging up, argh I just wanna scream out, I'm so good to her, I help her with everything and take care of her, what dose he have that I don't im so foo to her it's not fair !

I walk back into the room and punch a wall,

" You okay mate " says Luke getting up,

" Wanna talk about it " asks ashton,

" That's a big hole " says Michael laughing making me laugh,

" Sorry we might have to do this later I'm out." I say getting up and walking out with 3 other boys

" What happened" asks Luke,

" freaking Jack kissed Tara, they went out on a date, she got mad and called me saying I was a good friend " I say pissed

" Yeah look on the bright side, he's missed his shot " says Michael, I never thought of it like that

" Your right, ashton, Luke who's having a party tonight, it's Friday someone must be "I ask

" Nathan, jock, vice captain on the foot ball team, we have been invited, but Jack will Br there " says Luke looking at his phone,

" Boys were going to that party " I say jumping in my car.