1 | The Idea

^^ Cast in MM

DesireeJanuary 11, 2019 (1:37 PM)

Desiree
January 11, 2019 (1:37 PM)

"Uh-Uhn, bitch don't come over here with that," Nia rolled her eyes.

It was our last period of the day and the teacher was letting us chill for the rest of class.

"Calm down, I'm only coming to talk to Des," I looked up from my Chromebook to see Mikey walking up to our table.

"Watchu want?" I asked him as he pulled up a chair next to my side of the table.

"I want us to do this shit together," he says, resting his laptop on his lap.

"I'm already done," I told him. "Like, I deadass just submitted the assignment."

He kissed his teeth. "Aight then, would you at least help me?"

"You capable of doing it on ya own. I got thirty minutes to myself, why would I use it on you?"

"Wowww, so you not gon help a nigga out?"

"No," I shrugged.

I closed the Chromebook in front of me and took my phone and my AirPods out.

Smh, it was the end of the first week back from break and people still can't catch up.

"You heard her nigga. Bye," Nia waves at Mikey while I found a song to play.

"Shut the fuck up," I heard him respond while he got up before my music turned on.

I started to chill and use my phone to occupy myself but when there was nothing else to do on it, I just listened to the music playing through my AirPods and looked around the room.

My eyes landed on Mya, the quiet white girl. I've talked to her like two times and she was so nice. She's sometimes a bit weird but in a good way.

I got up out of my seat and walked over to her to see what she was doing.

"Wassup, Mya," I greeted her with a warm smile.

I'm always nice to everyone.

She looked up and gave me a smile back. "Hi, Desiree."

"Watchu doin?" I asked her, planting my butt in the empty seat next to her.

"Just writing a letter."

"To who?"

"Someone in prison..." she answered.

"I ain't know you had family in prison," I said.

"I don't."

Then who the fuck is she writing to?

I looked around in confusion, waiting for her to gimme some more information.