CHAPTER 2 : DOWN MRS

~Travis POV~

Seeing Gina's eyes rolling to the back of her head as she slumps down, isn't the reaction I expect coming from her. My feet quickly race towards her direction to avoid her hitting the solid ground.

Unfortunately, I wasn't quick enough to capture her from falling. But fortunately, her father grabbed her as she lay motionless in his arms.

I sigh out loudly in relief. The palm of my hands were sweaty and tingling in need to hold her close to me. But that wouldn't be such a good idea now, as the whole room was still filled with tension due to my earlier announcement.

My gaze connected to that of my personal assistant Bryan Hudson, giving him a signal to get Gina out of the ballroom, before shifting my gaze on that of Gina's father, Harry Snow.

Thankfully he understood me and was quick to follow Bryan out, not before covering her with his suit, having noticed the torn dress and leopard stripes panties. Gina's mother Louisa Snow bawling out in tears and concern.

I wanted nothing more than to follow them also, but I couldn't leave without solving the problem still brewing in the room.

My eyes diverted to the direction my parents sat. I noticed Daniel Brown, Emma's father, trying to speak with my father, obviously voicing his disappointment and disagreement, but received a cold shoulder and blankness from my father; Vincent Brewer.

"Travis!" A still shrieking Emma yelled out my name in disgust. Her face red in anger looking completely messed up, along with the vomit Gina threw on her designer dress. She matched up to him, almost like she was about pouncing on him to tear him to pieces. "How could you do this to me? Even if it comes to the fact of not wanting this engagement, you should have done it privately, not publicly." She said the latter's underneath her breath, not wanting to give anything away to people around.

I did nothing but stare at her, only for a moment. I tried reading her, but stop myself from doing so, as the sight of her was beginning to irritate me the more I gaze at her.

Both my hands went to my pocket, my eyes glaring at her, making her angry face contort to confusion. "Travis?" She muttered out, as I gave her no response.

My chin raised up, while my eyes scrutinized her from head to toes. "What do you take me for? A fool? Or a gullible idiot?" At my question she frowned even further in confusion. Just the reaction I had wanted from her. "You and your family will be hearing from my lawyer soon concerning the millions you and your family stole from my company."

"W-what?" Emma gasped out in shock, stumbling backwards at my word.

I narrowed my eyes on her, still keeping my nonchalant attitude on. "What? You didn't think I'll find out about everything? If I were you I'd immediately turn to a Christian and start praying I wouldn't land in jail with the amount stolen from the company." I said, making sure everyone around heard my voice, and our conversation. "You'll be hearing from your fraud of a brother very soon." I added before walking away from her and heading over to the stage.

The whole room was filled with murmuring words, and others with their phone videoing the whole shocking event.

I wanted nothing more than to be done with everything. The dramatic event was beginning to get to me, and irritates me greatly. "As I've announced a while ago about my marriage to Gina Snow. I'd like to apologize for the sudden unexpected announcement, but do know everything you heard and have seen happening here so far is true. But we shouldn't forget the other reason for this gathering. It's a celebration for the peaceful years spent in keeping the community together."